[ESX] MSK WeaponAmmo | Clips, Components & Tints

anyway we can make this work with esx 1.1?

will legacy support it

I only tested it with esx 1.2 so please try it by yourself and give feedback if it works or not :slight_smile:

Big Update v4.0

• Added clip Items that can be used for weapon category only

Would be cool to see an attachments type of script for esx. all current ones are pretty assā€¦

Do you mean an item for an weapon attachment? If used then it sets the attachment to the current weapon?

Correct, like a scope or grip. and ofc some way to remove the attachment from the weapon most likely with a different item.

Thatā€™s a nice idea. I think I implement that as soon as possible.

dopeeeeee

Update v5.0

• Added items for weapon components
  • Added an item for removing weapon components

One issue so far is I can use attachments that donā€™t belong on a certain for example I can use a grip on a pistol. another thing is for some reason when you go to remove the attachments you can only use the pistol section to remove attachments on all weapons, hereā€™s a little video for it. 2022-01-06 19-36-37 but if anything this could be better than having a remover for each category and more for just one remove altogether if you catch my drift.

I will fix that as soon as possible.

Update v5.1

• Fixed Weapon Component Menu (ESX Menu)

NativeUI still in development but is finished soon :slight_smile:

Update v5.2

• Added all Text Items to the locale files
  • Added NativeUI

Update v5.2.1

• Fixed some locales with NativeUI

Working good just still that one issue of being able to use an attachment on a weapon that the attachment doesnā€™t go on.

I am working on that :slight_smile:

thanks bro amazing script u solved all my problem with ammo. But can you add weapon skin? thanks

I can do that with next Update if you want :slight_smile:

1 Like

Update v6.0

• Added Items for Weapon Color
  • Added Item for Luxary Finish Component
1 Like

thanks bro! and if you want can you create a disassemble weapons system working correctly with your script?