[Release][ESX / vRP / Standalone] Drag & Drop chat command packs

I have looked through all of the sample packs and do not see anything relating to what I am looking for. The admin sample has a report command that is sent to discord but that is not what I am talking about. I would simply like the commands to appear when executed in server on the discord chat log, not have messages sent to discord. Can you please be more specific. Which event trigger?

The report command shows how a callback works, there is a callback per command, per pack and for all commands (global).
If you want to show every command used as raw commands (like /ooc hello guise), you can use the global callback in the settings.lua file.

If you take the Discord logging event that is used in the report command pack

And:

• insert it into the global callback,
  • change the destination per the documentation of that resource (linked in the pack file and in the OP)
  • change the message to use the raw value (the message that was sent by the player basically)

You should have a working log of every command used.

If you still are unable to do that
-- in settings.lua
cb = function(source, message, command, args, raw)
    TriggerEvent('DiscordBot:ToDiscord', 'chat', ('%s (%s)'):format(GetPlayerName(source), source), raw, 'https://i.imgur.com/H6aW4oC.png', true)
end,

You’re awesome man, thank you. Last question: is there a way to get the / to show in the logs? For example /me hello instead of me hello? What do I need to add for it to log the slash?

/​​​​

Screenshot_1
Why does the descriptions not show up for any of the commands?

It’s possible that this wasn’t fully implemented yet.

1 Like

How can i change that in the private messages use the vrp ids and not the id of the esx

Is there a way that I can add an [id] section on the /report command?

@glitchdetector Hi thanks a lot for you release man, It is very helpful for all of us. I have a little question, maybe you can help me, im using a VRP server and all the commands use the database ID, this is great since in my server we do not use the server ID, but in the command “cmds_direct_message.lua” this is using the server ID instead of using the ID of the database like the other commands, Is there any way to change this? because the truth could not send an SMS to anyone since they would not have their real ID, since in my scoreboard the ID of the database appears and in the chat messages that are sent through this pack also appears the ID of the database. I would like to be able to change this, but unfortunately I am not a programmer and I am very new to this. In advance thank you very much for the help

How to setup Local Chat like a default chat? not with command

That’s not within the scope of this resource, you’ll have to look for another solution to that.

bro I’m using esx. but when I put true in settings just like here https://gyazo.com/febd82ec8cbbcb529f8629cc035d0fc8 simply in the console this happens to me https://gyazo.com/311d4f6ea33386de6f5c08cdae59addd stays like this … but if I put use_esx = false it doesn’t happen nothing is working fine…but I need to activate this use_esx = true to be able to use police and private ems ranges …
[image]

Make sure the framework loads before the resource, it appears a slight error causes it to not yield if the framework isn’t loaded yet.
Simply put the resource to start after your framework.

works fine now bro.

[image]

Hey! Can someone please make a really fast video and show me how you do it?

This is my first day trying to get something done to my server and everything is so confusing. I am localhosting a server and I have changed name on it and put a logo but I can’t get further ahead because of me not understanding.

Please make a video from when you download and where you drop everything and some examples of commands.

Thanks! AkilleZ

How can i make, that a command is for admin only but the console can use it too?
Because i want that the announcement command can be executed from the console too.

Unfortunately when I made this, I rejected consoles from using the commands. So in the current state, you can’t use the commands via the console.
I don’t think there’s an easy workaround other than writing a normal command handler yourself.

Im having a bit of trouble getting this set up im sorta new to this can someone help me out?

Hey, can someone help me please? I have this problem in the server, everyone can see each others /me, /do and any other distance command, what could be causing this error?

The distance checking code didn’t account for OneSync quirks, this has been fixed now.