[RELEASE | ESX/QBCore/vRP] Repair Vehicles with cool animation [Updated]

Hi guys! :smiley:

This is a simple script that repairs your vehicle with a nice animation.

Here is a preview:

Into the video I used this ProgressBar:

You can simply change or remove it inside the /shared.lua file

ESX and QBCore version: DOWNLOAD HERE (Auto-detected)

vRP version by [HanSeo0507] (Profile - HanSeo0507 - Cfx.re Community): DOWNLOAD HERE

26 Likes

wrong category

1 Like

The right category requires the minimum trust level 2 . This is a my first Post

1 Like

I wish you were a screenwriter. Here you share the content I sell for a fee.

Seriously a pity

I created this script a few months ago for my “Litte Itlay” roleplay server. When the server closed, I decided to put the script on sale on FiveMShop, a brand created by me and ZGaminG.
Over time we realized that (in comparison to what we are creating) this script is not really worth all that money, so we decided to release it for free.

If you see the release date of the video, you realize yourself that you are selling my script.

Now my script will no longer be sold, it is now available to everyone. And like this, many others.

2 Likes

selling scripts are against terms of service get a life

5 Likes

Very cool, thanks for your release and work, ill be testing this soon

1 Like

beautiful script. :heart:

1 Like

1 Like

I understand that you are now upset because you can no longer sell my script. But before you write bullshit, get informed.
I also saw the same videos in different languages. In fact, it was stolen from me.

As you can see from this video, the inventory has a foreign language, strange case that the script it shows is in Italian?
https://streamable.com/d8o7yq

I saw another video that I can’t find now. At least he had the trouble of translating the ProgressBars into Arabic, a pity that the menu remained in Italian.

You want to steal the scripts and take credit for selling them. Too bad you can’t even do a translation job.

1 Like

GG! Finally free and perfect! Thank you so much!

1 Like

So many angry people here you might bought the script and now It is free that’s why you’re angry now I get It but, others may never knew about this, If its out its out, be grateful for others. I don’t know who produced this script Is it this dude who published or someone else on the other end, but It is illegal to sell scripts or atleast says in the ToS… :man_shrugging:

Anyways, great realease, keep It up. [:heart:]

1 Like

If there apart of the tebex program they can actually but no way to prove they are or not.

Two scenarios here:
[1] You made it and tried to sell it, one of them leaked it and no one is buying it so you released it.
[2] You bought it/took it from a free script site - changed it and claiming it is your’s.

Hi nice it works for cars but when you use a repair kits on bikes it Leaves the prop at the bottom of the bike.

1 Like

Try to add this in the line 135.

DeleteEntity(vehjack)

Under:

Line 134:
SetEntityCollision(veh, true, true)

Selling scripts is still tos no matter what to my knowledge, server owners can make profit legally now if they use tebex

At the end of the day FiveM ToS Says do not sell any scripts i quote from the ToS - https://runtime.fivem.net/fivem-service-agreement-2.pdf

Online Services
8. No financial profit shall be derived by the Users from any derivative of, or third-party service,
User Generated Content, or Game Server for FiveM, the Game Services, or other entities
stated in these Terms, except as expressly permitted by CitizenFX. Entities with permission
may be included under ADDENDUM D: LIST OF EXCEPTIONS FOR TERM ‘8’.

&

In layman’s terms
Don’t try to make money off FiveM. Not even your game services. Covering costs incurred from
third parties (server rent, product licensing, …) is fine, however any additional profit (including
‘donations’ other than to cover immediate costs) is not.

Dont be mad at the guy for releasing it be mad that the people making profit from it !!
after all these are all stated in FIVEM TOS, so got a problem talk to fivem ! Even if they are they are partnered still mean crap all !!

so many sellers angry lmaooo

your little secret is no longer a secret :rofl:

2 Likes

you are only italian in world ? stupid