[Release] [ESX/VRP/QBCORE/STANDALONE] GraffitiV

Hi, yep, i planned to add localization configuration in next patch)

1 Like

Yo, we looking at being able to remove the image any time soon? Pretty sure you could of made a few more options available in the config as its almost like renting these scripts these days, open the config a little more maybe? I’m able to implement items, job or gang requirements etc, other than that some cool sauce you have here, just a shame on the limitations once its been sprayed

You can do it already, about spray remove by item or etc, i’ll be add it, after i finish my current project

Update v1.2.0

• Added opportunity to change localization(in config)
  • Added opportunity to remove graffiti (for example it’s /removeSpray command, but you can bind it to item)
  • Added a lot of events(open menu, close menu, paint graffiti, remove graffiti)
  • Added new setting Opacity
  • Fixed some bugs

is it not possible to just add text like the rcore script? also can the player upload any image they wnat or can i preconfigure a selection of images the players can choose from?

PS: When you type /spray in game, the ui comes up but you can’t do any interactions! Mouse is missing!

Unfortunately, you can’t connect it to an item! Since it is unfortunately encrypted! :frowning: Can you install it for qbcore with a spray bottle?

Press G, pls read description on tebex

To active mouse in UI press G

1 Like

Check apiExample.lua, you can do whatever you want

in discord larry#0007 provided example how he do it with esx

I get this error when loading the script

You use latest version?

Can this be used without a framework?

yep, ofc

in current version - no

can you add zone to where you add your graffiti ? also can you set specific job or gang to do it not everyone can do it ?

Hi ,what i need to do to join your server ?

Hello, our server is experiencing an issue. We are updating our server and QBCore framework along with adding a bunch of new designs to this resource. However, after months of flawless success on our 1.0 framework its not working. We have ensured we are using the most up to date version of your resource as well.

We can open the UI and click through our designs but the example does not show and when we hit “Paint” nothing shows on the wall. Are you able to help?

1 Like

how do i add pns to it , keeps giving me an error everytime i edit that file

*pngs