[Release] ev-vehicleshop-esx

ev-vehicleshop-esx

An ESX vehicle shop with displayed vehicles.

[Download]

Preview

Features

• Resmon = 0.01 - 0.03ms (Out Zone). 0.03 - 0.06 (Floating Notification)
  • Colors by Config (get saved into DB)
  • Custom plate by Config (checks if exists) else randomizes.
  • Testing vehicle

This project does not contain a license, therefore you are not allowed to add one and claim it as yours. You are not allowed to sell this nor re-distribute it. You are not allowed to change/add a license. If you want to modify or make an agreement, you can contact me. Pull requests are accepted as long as they do not contain breaking changes. You can read more HERE .

Acknowledgement

@Pa1nlessz for bringing me into live share and then helping him.

11 Likes

i got error in ex_extended/imports and client.lua

so its same with this ? or improvement ? or something ??

1 Like

This one supports custom plates + it saves the colors you pick into do unlike other ones. The code is entirely different too.

1 Like

I need more information than that. No photo, no errors info, nothing. But just by saying that im guessing your using old esx. I would recommend using legacy else remove import from manifest

I’m getting this error, I’m on esx legacy

It should’ve been fixed in the latest update. Though when I tested I did not get any errors.

not everyone can see the vehicles display

Yep. It will be fixed soon. Fixed

1 Like

Just added this awsome script to my server but i get > attempt to index a nil value ( global ESX)
I-m running on 1.2 final. How can i fix it ?

Set Config.useOldEsx to true and remove the import from the manifest.

So that fixed not to get anymore error when i start the script. But i do get it when i try to buy a car.
Weird…

Update -
Got a car appearing with.
{ model = ‘t20’, label = ‘T20’, price = ‘2000’, coords = vector3(226.53, -880.83, 29.50), Heading = 314.97, plate = ‘SHOW’ },

But no menu appearing now :slight_smile: Slowly getting there!

It should work by default with latest esx (legacy).

1 Like

not seeing any cars with this - getting an error;
expected xyz coordinates when spawning vehicle, received vector4

All help is appreciated.

it says you gave it a vector 4 instead of a vector 3

I got it working with Vector3 but the headings dont seem to work. I’m using latest legacy. Everything other than spawn changes seems to work fine :slight_smile:

Does anyone know why I get this error?