[Release][ESX] TheLostMC [Gang script]

Do you Enjoy Releases Like This One?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

:bookmark: Credits:

By: @Marvbell1101

Notice: Do not trade/sell this script at any point and time this is licensed and 100% Free

:gear: How to Install:

1. Download the file.
  2. Add all the files to [esx] folder in the resources folder.
  3. Add the esx_thelostmc.sql file to the database.
  4. Add this to server.cfg => start esx_thelostmc
  5. Clean the Cache and start the server.

:lock: Requirements:

ESX_BILLING
ESX_SOCIETY
ESX_DATASTORE
ESX_IDENTITY
BOB74_IPL

:camera: Screenshot:

:cloud: Download:

via GitHub

Be sure to drop a :heart: it helps you :smiley: If you have any issues with this script be sure to let me know
Do you enjoy my releases and enjoy code?

:right_anger_bubble: Current issue:

The boss menu is not working. I need help. :sweat_smile:

25 Likes

…

What does it do? Why would someone want this? How does it differ or change just roleplaying as your average Lost MC?

2 Likes

But who cares?! It’s ESX, that’s all that matters to most!

2 Likes

I guess it’s just like esx_mafiajob, but with a different name, other vehicles and another destination for the club house.

Or just a copy of esx_biker, but who cares right? :wink:

3 Likes

Btw, for those of you who doesn’t understand where to download because of this so called “description”. Here: https://github.com/Marvbell110/ESX_TheLostMC/tree/master/esx_TheLostMC

Looked interesting at first, but when someone is too lazy to add a description that tells me this is probably just a remake of an already existing script.

1 Like

Did you made this fully yourself or is this just an edit of another job?

What do you mean by that? I added screenshots

I did not do that myself, that is clear, I just wanted to release another gear

Bruh you should add a description and credits

Okay…so what the actual hell is this… You took someone elses release and released it or what? Also, what is the point of this, are these simply spawn points for vehicles. Details as to what this is intended for would be great.

2 Likes

It´s some better??
Or Not

Whats going on why post you the download link here?

LOL, haters going to hate… I like it, looks cool and we will be checking this out. We have people on our server wanting to RP as Biker Gangs, and this will give them that society… Don’t listen to the haters… They probably upset they couldn’t make it themselves. Thanks for sharing…

1 Like

Don’t listen to the haters… They probably upset they couldn’t make it themselves

Sure, because 99% of people here couldn’t copy a script, change the vehicles, locations and strings…

Oh, and not credit the original author…

3 Likes

emt 2215 thanks for your reply :blush:

Not hating, just would like to see people put in a bit more effort into their shit esx releases. You kids come around here with your ARR PEE and shit saying you need these structured things for ARR PEE… Why not actually roleplay the shit out…

Go create the PED model, buy the vehicles, buy the bikes, create the crew, buy the business / club house and actually fucking roleplay instead of having shit spoonfed to you.

5 Likes

Kid, lol far from it, but this is why most people don’t place up scripts or when they do they remove them… If you don’t like so be it, if you want more TIME and EFFORT put into them custom mod something yourself… Dont have to bash on someone that edited a script or created a script just because you THINK it is useless for you. All that I was saying…

I mean, I’m not the only one who thinks it’s useless… Kid. Anywho, enjoy your structured roleplay :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Why doesnt the society monney appear??

1 Like