[Release] [ESX] Tattoos Shops

hhow and where can i change that ?

Nice Script

seems like the tatoos dosent save acording to my members

3 Likes
RegisterNetEvent('esx_ambulancejob:revive')
AddEventHandler('esx_ambulancejob:revive', function()
	Citizen.Wait(5000)
	TriggerServerEvent('tattoos:GetPlayerTattoos_s', function(tattooList)
		if tattooList then
			for k,v in pairs(tattooList) do
				ApplyPedOverlay(PlayerPedId(), GetHashKey(v.collection), GetHashKey(Config.TattooList[v.collection][v.texture].nameHash))
			end

currentTattoos = tattooList
		end
	end)
end)

same here man

In your mysql database , you need to change the limit of the varcharā€™s. its defaulted at 255 , however 255 characters for the amount of tattoos only allows for 4-5 tattoos. So if you change the limit of the varchar to like 1000 , people can hold more tattoos via the database.

Hey is there a way i can change the clothing of the character because i use custom clothing and it puts a hoodie everytime i press E

did you setup the cloths ppls wear in the Client, main.lua , line 207 and down , itā€™s the cloths setting when you enter the shop, if you use custom cloths, itā€™s screw the script default cloths for tattoo

1 Like

did you solve it?
CANNOT SAVE TATTOOS , please

How to fix tattoos dissapearing? i have put the varchar to 1000, and tried something with adding a NetEvent, so the tattoos would come back when a medic revived them, but that didnā€™t also work. Would appreciate it alot if someone could help!

does this even work with qbus? i put the script in, and added custom tattoos, but they wont save on the character, like the tattoos wont stick?? need help ?

tnXXXXXXXXX broooo ^^

hello guys can you explain me better how to insert the tattoos that I understand, thanks

resolved %?%

How can i change the names of the Tattoos? There only stands Part1, Part 2, Part 3 and in the Parts then No1 No2 and so on

I want the names of the parts and the Names of the Tattoos

Thank you for help

Hello. Do you know how to add tattoos to the listā€¦ like the gta tattoos? I have a list of them but Iā€™m not sure where to get the addedx, addedy, added z things from

Hello guys, when i purchase tattoos in shop, and quit fivem, when i log in server i donā€™t have tattoos, in my database save the tattos
this is my client.lua

i ran the sql for this and it messed up my entire sql database i started getting weird errors to the point that i couldnt even log into my server

When you load back in tattoos is goneā€¦
why is that?

Greetings guys for all that have problems with saving the tattoos, just edit the column from the tattoos at the database from varchar to json!

1 Like