[Release][ESX] SB-PoliceSystems

Description
Spawning and Impounding system for police and ems. Added with extra commands to build roleplay potential. See the list below of commands

Dependencies
ESX
Mythic Progress Bar

Download
Github

Installation

1. Download SB-policesystems and place into the resource folder
  2. Change Config file for your vehicles you want on.
  3. Add “ensure SB-policesystems” to your server.cfg
  4. Start Server :slight_smile:

Videos
https://streamable.com/00cgh Spawning Vehicle
https://streamable.com/h6sjx Impounding Vehicle

Update 1.0 Gods Update
/Runplate command for police
/sv & impound commands for EMS
/fine id amount for police
/extra #
/livery #
Location based for commands all police stations and some hospitals.
/fix command
/paytow id – police to pay tow job $500 per tow
/fingerprint id - Shows players name and job to person

Notes
You will have to edit some things for mythic progress bar to work

8 Likes

Thanks

1 Like

You need to do something which is top priority in this script, make peeps only do /sv when they’re in PD HQs or Sheriffs’ HQs, although nice script.

Yea that is planned so you can only use it in desired locations.

1 Like

Ah, good job then.

What about changing vehicle liveries? And any way to have the vehicle spawn with mods or not with mods? like Turbo, armor, things like that

Soon you will be able to do /livery # and /extra # I had no thought of putting on mods with vehicles as I edited mine so they wouldn’t need any mods.

Any word on when you might have livery and extra commands available? Less worried about extra, and more like the idea of having the livery one?

around a day, been focused on some other stuff. Ill make sure I msg in here as well with the update

2 Likes

Awesome, super excited. I was looking into how to add it myself, but that failed miserably. I’m semi new to lua. Still learning the ropes.

updated with all new stuff

bad script, very bad coder i could code 17 times better - jamerson

Kappa nice script

Hello. I was looking for this system and thanks to you. thank you. I will have a request from you. Could you please add the full impound system. For example, when we send a person’s vehicle with / fullimpound, I want that person to be deleted from their garage.

If anyone was looking to download this script again the original download link had gone so here is the updated one not edited https://github.com/wowpanda/SB-policesystems

Amazing!! thank you

To get this to work I always have to restart the script once I’m in the city. It does not start automatically even though its started in the config. Has anyone else had this issue or know how to fix it?

You need to put the default Job check, in for esx.

Could you possibly help / guide me with that for I am not exactly familiar with how to do that.

This should be somewhere in the client-side [If not please add it in] and should fix that problem.

Citizen.CreateThread(function()
	while ESX == nil do
		TriggerEvent('esx:getSharedObject', function(obj) ESX = obj end)
		Citizen.Wait(0)
	end

while ESX.GetPlayerData().job == nil do
		Citizen.Wait(10)
	end

PlayerData = ESX.GetPlayerData()
end)

RegisterNetEvent('esx:setJob')
AddEventHandler('esx:setJob', function(job)
    PlayerData.job = job
end)
1 Like