[RELEASE] [ESX] [QBCORE] guille_doorlock

Seems nice, great job

1 Like

Should add a door “refresh” command

When you log in, NEAR a door. it does render the lock.

2 Likes

What do you mean with render the lock

I’ve tried this with the MRPD bollards, and it seems to be working just fine. I suggest that people who add the bollards, make sure to put the distance to atleast 6.

1 Like

Great news!

So basically, it someone where to come spawn in near a door. And they couldn’t see the lock for that door. They could type in a command that would REFRESH the doors in the city!

1 Like

Oh so if a person spawns near to a door can t see the marker? Or just need to wait a couple of seconds to see it?

Yes! They can even walk through said door! That should be locked.

1 Like

The good news i fixed it now i can do bollards it was because i wasn’t aiming since the floor was black I did not see the line #bad aim. Works perfectly now amazing script.

1 Like

Thanks!

Okey I will try a way to fetch the doors fastest!

Thanks for that review, I will probably change the line color from black to red.

I don’t remember how the doors are fetched currently, but one way could be fetching the doors once the player has spawned. If I’m right, there should be something like ‘playerloaded’ event in ESX.

1 Like

I suggest changing the line color to green, since the ‘delete door’ line is red.

1 Like

Done the two suggestions you made in the next update. Also I reduced the time fetching the doors.

1 Like

Fawk :smiley: I just made a pull request for the colors as I didn’t notice your message earlier : D

1 Like

No problem, your pr will be accepted

1 Like

You should add a possibility to lockpick the doors with a item.

1 Like

Yes I will work also on that in the update that I will release in a couple of hours.

1 Like

Pr merged

1 Like