[RELEASE] [ESX] [QB] Server Management Bot | Discord Whitelist

I don’t know, it says it can’t split for message.

1 Like

i have this problem too. I need help Screenshot by Lightshot

1 Like

https://git-scm.com/downloads

1 Like

• Now qb-core is supported.
  • Added give car.
  • Added giving cars to all players.
  • Added give weapon
  • Fixed bug on whitelist
1 Like

i wanna use this so so so bad but everytime i do exactly what it shows in the video it does " \ idealTree:mx-servermanbot: sill idealTree buildDeps"

1 Like

You can download the builded ver.

1 Like

[ citizen-server-impl] Running build tasks on resource mx-servermanbot-main - it’ll restart once completed.
[ citizen-server-impl] Couldn’t start resource mx-servermanbot-main.
yarn install v1.13.0
info No lockfile found.
[1/4] Resolving packages…
info Visit yarn install | Yarn for documentation about this command.
[ script:monitor] [txAdminClient] Sending resources list to txAdmin.
[ citizen-server-impl] Building resource mx-servermanbot-main failed.
[ citizen-server-impl] Error data: yarn failed!

this is what i get when trying to start the resource after following the steps exactly

2 Likes

I said it here.

1 Like

clearly i must be stupid because i have setup the discord connection exactly as your no audio video and your readme said to do. the bot starts then the connection times out. looks like its time to go back to searching for a different system to do this

1 Like

is there a way to auto refresh the whitelist?

1 Like

Hi bro, maybe you know what the shit is that one? when i write in discord !refreshwhitelist

Refreshwhitelist code is broken i will update soon

• Reworked whitelist
  • Added auto refresh whitelist So you don’t need to type a silly command like refreshwhitelist

Instructions are pretty simple I followed them exactly and the bots running in the server but the commands arent showing In discord. What could I be doing wrong?

does it give an error?

Nah no errors in the client or server console I assume Im making some sort of mistake when building the bot because in discord it shows as offline but I have no idea what im missing here

Actually i’m not sure exactly what causes the problem but maybe that’s it open these authorizations

I think that was the issue. Only problem im having now is its denying me permission to use some commands like refresh start and stop scripts
Screenshot 2022-09-21 162008