[Release][ESX] Properties

Find the following row in client/main.lua:

AddEventHandler('esx:onPlayerSpawn', function()

Simple replace esx:onPlayerSpawn with playerSpawned. Without esx:
After this make sure you restart the server.

Try this, maybe solve your problem

2 Likes

tyvm for your help

I just installed the latest ESX 1 + ESX ressources and now everything works fine for me but thank you :smiley:

Hey could you provide me a link for the both esx ? @reen389

when i buy house and i click ''click to enter" nothing happens, can somebody help me?

I get this error when I try to sell the property. Does anyone know how to fix it?
SCRIPT ERROR: @esx_property/server/main.lua:46: attempt to call a nil value (field ‘triggerEvent’)
@mysql-async/mysql-async.js:15543)

Hey, I have this issue where I can’t see any of the available properties on the map to purchase and the markers to purchase / rent don’t show up for me. Any suggestions?

Need to go in database and update the coords! Z value needs to be raised. and then to see them you have to do a server restart @Ooga_Raccoon

I appreciate the feedback. I did that and now the icons wont show, as well as new players aren’t able to click on the register to start playing lol

1 Like

oh move ur exit blip if the exit and inside are same coord it wont show blip same for entering and outside! hope this helps

1 Like

This will make black money impossible to withdraw

My players complain because they don’t know the rental price of the property. The menu should show the rental price or a message that follows how much the rent will cost you.

I’ve got a problem with property inventory.

I cant get access to the inventory and it comes with an script error: [ERROR] [MySQL] [esx_property] An error happens on MySQL for query “UPDATE users SET last_property = NULL WHERE identifier = ‘steam:’”: ER_BAD_FIELD_ERROR: Unknown column ‘last_property’ in ‘field list’

Anyone know how to get it rigth back up running ?

You should check your database. You need the column “last_property” in the table “users”.

1 Like

I cant widraw any items (except weapons) (but i can deposit any item i want) from property inventory. No console or game error.
Im using esx_inventoryhud, esx_inventoryhud_glovebox, esx_inventoryhud_trunk.

when i try to go into a owned or visit a maze bank property i just get black screen and cant do anything at all

Can someone help me maybe?
If i try to sell a house/office i get these errors.
The property is removed from the database as an owned property but the blip remains and i can still enter the property as if it were mine untill i rejoin the game or restart the resource.

anyone able to add price before you buy property?

Having the issue with players losing not all items but maybe one or two on restarts. done plenty of testing to why but there is no errors or anything. Also it sets things to 0 sometimes and i see it in the dB in their property but they see nothing at all.

If I logout while in a property, and then later log back in, the exit on the property does not work and I’m stuck inside the property. Has anyone else experienced this? Is there a fix for this?

1 Like