[Release] [ESX] [Police Job]

I think I know what’s wrong can you show me your policejob config ?

I had the same problem so I think I can help you.

You probably have an invalid character on the vehicle name or you wrote the models wrong, Im guessing. You might also be missing some commas ‘,’ somewhere.

Bez%C2%A0tytu%C5%82u

Quick question, where I can edit that menu in esx_police, esx_ambulance etc.?

Hey,
You need to find: esx_animations > then > config.lua
there you can edit these (you can change only “label” otherwise the whole script won’t work)
Good luck !

I mean about the color of that :sweat_smile:

Hello,
I’m a cop in my server but i hope activate the wanted system for players who haven’t cops only. I haven’t skill on coding. :frowning:

Can you help me plz ?

Oh, okay idk what to do then :stuck_out_tongue:

Hi, I have to be stupid in my head, but one question how do you add police cars to the police garage?

If you have vehicle management enabled, you need to buy them one at a time and put them in the garage. Keep in mind that if you do not return them to the garage before logging then you will lose them and have to buy them again

Yes, but when I turn it on the menu on E is not even showing up…

I know it’s working just like armory management but for me it’s not working at all

I just reinstalled fresh to see if it was something I was doing.

Config.EnableJobBlip = true – enable blips for colleagues, requires esx_society

Config.MaxInService = -1
Config.Locale = 'en’

Config.PoliceStations = {

My config.locale = ‘en’ always changes back to en and is saying ‘no translation’ in game, not sure whether it is from the updated plugin or something i am doing

When I enable allow non fremode peds, I still only get the default uniform on my freemode ped. Custom peds no longer working.

Updated, and the vehicle interaction is not working at all, everything else is working as it should.

Note: Fixed by going to the most recent es_extended.

With the armory… How can I make it so everytime I go there, there is pre-set weapons always available? At the moment it’s more of a storage locker than an armory to get weapons.

I love the job but the only issue is after I re log into the server I lose all of the cop features like that armory and menu for cuff and un cuff

As for me, everything is working great. Just not vehicle interactions. I’m looking into it and ill report back if I find a fix.

Vehicle Interaction Menu Fix

I have found the issue. The policejob tries to call ESX.Game.GetVehicleInDirection which is from es_extended.

I found that my es_extended was outdated and didnt have the function ESX.Game.GetVehicleInDirection.

So simply updating your es_extended fixes the problem with Vehicle Interaction.

ex_extended latest

This fix worked for ME. Not saying it will for sure work for you. But its worth a try.

Anyone know the fix when you try to change ped through the menu (like selecting sheriff) it doesn’t change but it used to? I tried to replace the script with the default resource and cleared cache without it working.