[Release] [ESX] [Police Job]

What is the discord invite as the one above is not valid at the moment?

I’ve updated in the main post :slight_smile:

when we drag the player into police office. Dragged player can’t load the ipl of the station and can’t see the polices.

That’s a common issue no matter script. Just go back outside and go in again (with the dragged player), that’ll solve the issue.

The reason for it is because players are being dragged through the wall. You need to make sure the player doesn’t clip the wall as they’re being dragged.

Is there not a white list for jobs?

Whitelist ESX jobs @Jake.ryan

okay i get that but do i have to set that job eveytime?

Is there a way to set it so deployables can only be set if you are job level 2 or above?

Hello impossible to answer with a forced key to go on the phone is it possible to do it?
for all your wonderful ESX scripts that you do well.
because personally opening them up is a bit boring especially for the police and ambulance attendants.
Thank you in advance for either positive or negative reply
ps: But if you could it would be cool

Do you know aproxemately when whitelist will be implemented?

Can i remove the police from the job center? as i dont want everyone being a cop.

change whitelist in database from 0 to 1

Ok but what file in database? im really new to fivem server modding

and where in database do i find the whitelist?

Hi, i am trying to install this but when i try and run the SQL i get an error message saying:

SQL Error 91146): Table ‘essentialmode.addon_inventory’ doesn’t exist

where do i go to fix this please?

Go to the ESX github and download the resource addon_inventory and upload the .sql file that comes with it.

Hello,

I had a slight suggestion for this and the several other ESX job scripts that involve a job spawned vehicle. Currently job spawned vehicles at least for police script aren’t spawned as “player owned”, so on plate check the vehicle returns owner as unknown.

I was hoping for an edit with the added SetVehicleHasBeenOwnedByPlayer(spawnedvehicle, true), but I think it will require changing how the plate checker line runs and effect other vehicle spawners in the ESX line.

Thanks,
THEsupanerd

1 Like

Will there be a Jail feature soon? Or at all? The only one already out there is ok but password based and not ideal.

If anyone has one thats DB based and works with ESX and wouldnt mind sharing please DM me so we can talk. Thanks!

i get this error with setjob id job grade.

Started resource fivem-map-skater
Started map fivem-map-skater
Loaded MySqlConnector, Version=0.26.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null into ScriptDomain_1460570940
hitch warning: frame time of 217 milliseconds
Loaded System.Threading.Tasks.Extensions, Version=4.1.1.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=cc7b13ffcd2ddd51 into ScriptDomain_1460570940
Loaded System.Buffers, Version=4.0.2.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=cc7b13ffcd2ddd51 into ScriptDomain_1460570940
hitch warning: frame time of 363 milliseconds
Connecting: radcrazykid2
Sending heartbeat to live-internal.fivem.net:30110
Access denied for command add_principal.
Error running call reference function for resource es_extended: server/commands.lua:15: attempt to index a nil value (local ‘xPlayer’)
stack traceback:
server/commands.lua:15: in local ‘ref’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:277: in function citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:268
Error running call reference function for resource essentialmode: citizen:/scripting/lua/MessagePack.lua:830: missing bytes
stack traceback:
[C]: in function ‘error’
citizen:/scripting/lua/MessagePack.lua:830: in method ‘underflow’
citizen:/scripting/lua/MessagePack.lua:465: in field ‘any’
citizen:/scripting/lua/MessagePack.lua:860: in field ‘unpack’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:338: in upvalue ‘callback’
server/main.lua:213: in local ‘ref’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:277: in function citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:268
Connecting: KevKilo9
Sending heartbeat to live-internal.fivem.net:30110
Access denied for command add_principal.