[Release] [ESX] [Police Job]

I’m having the same issue.

When I find a fix, I will be sure to update you.

Sorry i really do not understand what you are saying, otherwise i could maybe help you

Ok look at the pictures then look at the script… do you see how it doesnt make sens and even i am being a pnj (ped )

you have the same issue ?

I am the highest rank in the server, and I don’t see any markers. Help please

Yes, and I don’t know what I can do to fix it.

1 Like

Is there a way to add more customisation options to the state police outfit? Like more faces and arms and stuff? I have no idea how to do it, I’ve had a look in the resource and cannot find a way to do it. Both the LSPD and BCSO have face customisation options yet the state police has none, why is this and how can I add more than one face? (The black trooper). @GiZz @Sorrora

1 Like

This is the error that I am getting. It’s pretty much on the same basis of yours.

IMAGE: https://imgur.com/a/uN6nBWH

I just found a fix. I am probably going to be making a tutorial, if not, contact me on discord. Thanks.

My Discord: Colderco#7969

1 Like

Is it possible to have a “inventory” where the police can store objects they confisticated from other players?
I can’t seem to figure it out.

1 Like

Hello. I am having issue with police locker room. No matter which outfit I try to choose, none of them would load. When I press enter the menu doesn’t close and behind it, the text: “press E to change skin” appears. The server also doesn’t throw any errors. I have installed all dependencies. Please help.

Those who have a problem with the locker room for skins.
assured you to have: esx_skin & skinchanger activated.
Without it’s 2 the sa will not work …
Sorry for my bad english I speak only french

Hello.
Thanks for your reply. As it can be seen in my screenshot of server configuration I have both esx_skin and skinchanger activated. And also they both work and save current skin settings correctly to database, as it can also be seen from first image, where I have customized skin and clothes and they correctly load if I rejoin game. So i don’t believe I have problem with esx_skin and skinchanger. It actually works with esx_truckerjob I have just installed and it successfully changes my outfit, but not with policejob.

Table ‘essentialmode.addon_account’ doesn’t exist. PLS help

Help me please guys
how to open and close police cars?

do you have this?

What do you mean by this?

I use a plugin esx_vehiclelock to close the car. but it does not close the working car (Example. police car.)

Anyone know why my placeable objects only work on first server start? All cops who get one after a restart have no problems, but if they leave the city and come back, they can no longer place objects?

esx_vehiclelock is coded to only work on vehicles the player owns.
MySQL.Async.fetchAll( 'SELECT * FROM owned_vehicles WHERE owner = @identifier', { ['@identifier'] = xPlayer.identifier

This won’t work for you as police cars aren’t owned by players