[Release] [ESX] [Police Job]

Im struggling alittle to put in Jail into police F6 menu, tried the code thats on github but no success at all :confused:

I surely can’t be alone with this error i’m getting, but i can’t seem to find any resolutions to the problem. I’m attempting to open the ‘Buy Weapon’ menu from the police armoury. all other options work bar purchasing a weapon.

Error running call reference function for resource esx_policejob: citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:405: @esx_policejob/client/main.lua:1305: attempt to call a nil value (field ‘GetWeapon’)
[ 1499313] stack traceback:
[ 1499313] @esx_policejob/client/main.lua:1305: in function ‘OpenBuyWeaponsMenu’

Running the latest version of esx_policejob and all current versions of required resources. Any clue why my officers can’t buy weapons?

Infact we sorted the problem, latest version of es_extended doesn’t have the function this job calls on so when trying to buy weapons it can’t get the values correctly.

Replaced missing code from an old release of extended and this fixed the problem.

i have a problem with vehicles from police garage store not unloading, any1 knows how i can unload em? i tried putting some codes from the car dealer that should unload the vehicles but they didnt seem to work

Found a new bug
When player get in police car. the police car give them weapon? any solution about this ?

@hichay try using this [Release] Police Vehicle Weapon Deleter

1 Like

The latest version of police doesn’t have a vehicle deleter , do we have to start adding them into our own garages ?

does anyone know how to get the custom fine part like taxi job has if so please tell me thanks!

Hey guys,

I got the esx_policejob, but i want in my F6 menu a cloting menu, so i put fast cloting on.
Is there a code or a script for.

Thanks
Dev Team GroningenRP

Can’t uncuff somebody admin has to kill them to release them

I made it on one of my other servers so that when an officer fined someone they got the money instead of it going into the society account. I can’t remember how I did it. Anyone know how to? Thanks.

i have the same problem can anyone help please

Config.EnableHandcuffTimer        = false 

Config.EnablePlayerManagement = true
that all

in your sql data where jobs are

Thanks for that

hi,
i have problem with custom cars - its says “vehicle is downloading and loading please wait”… for ever

what to do ?
Thanks

I got same error - check console log when server is starting, you will have some typo errors in config file

ok so i just noticed this today when we take out vehicles with the latest update the police cars despawn as soon as the person goes near the car and goes to impound anyone know why its doing that or a fix

How can I go about making a job label for Trooper and sheriff? With it all be under police job