[RELEASE] [ESX] Pick Up Your Cars From The Garage

So it’s an impound at your garage rather than a separate location? The video isn’t super clear and your description isn’t clear at all.

looks that ways which It just going to mean people are going to nick/steal other players car and you can go and respawn it again which to me isn’t fun at all lol

No, you can spawn your vehicles at certain points.

No, you cannot spawn someone else’s vehicles.

I didn’t say you could

can u give me your money/ job icons script ?

Smh ESX dramas :rofl:

2 Likes

nothing changes lol

the only think that i have seen is it is delete old car when you pick new car.

What other things do you want in your car garage?

We’re trying to code something for people. But people are making bad comments. Moderators need to review comments. Negative comments are contrary to forum rules.

User interaction and behavior

It’s important that you interact with users on your topic, however, make sure to follow the forum rules (see the FAQ page for our community guidelines). Posting hate comments is not allowed. If you see a problem, FLAG it, do not reply to the comment yourself. This only makes things worse.

We encourage positive and constructive criticism. Any replies/arguments without constructive feedback are not tolerated. If you believe the resource is doing something against the FiveM terms of service, or something malicious in any other way, flag the topic and provide sufficient information for our staff members to investigate.

Topic Management

The moderation team has the right to close, unlist, and edit a release at any time. If you do not agree with a decision on your own topic, flag it using a custom flag for clarification and/or to start a discussion. Do not encourage others to mass flag the topic.

1 Like

thank you

Thank you bro i looked your script and comparate it to esx_eden garage and the other script and i see the difference good job try to do a motel pls if you have the time sure

Well Done

spawned one car, went in circle, spawned second car, so is there an option to disable this? If your car is outside, u cant spawn one more?

It would be great with an impund…I was a police impund the car and was in my garage!

thanks for idea we working the project…

helllo I have a question.
can i change something somewhere in the script for no automatic repair

Yes you can.

Nice script, works well!