[No-Support] [Release] esx_personmeny

Giving the players on the server an opportunity to use a civilian menu with many fuctions. Keep in mind that this is a personal menu that I did right so fast and simple and that it is in an early version. So let us call the version for 1.0

Required skripts

jsfour-blindfold
jsfour-toilet
jsfour-legitimation
pNotify

In the script it is included JF_SeatShuffle

Change log

2018-08-08
  • Now the script supports translation for Swedish and English
  • Fixed so that you can display id-card without problems
  • Added animation when showing id-card and when showing when no one is nearby.
2018-07-17

Now you can use BACKSPACE to get back in the menu
I have tried to fix the bug that makes you dont drive when you have turned off the cruise control
There are now an animation and notification when you are giving you ID to a player and if you giving ID when you are not near a player
Animation
Giving ID to someone : Giving the ID-Card with hand
Giving ID when No one is near: FacePalm
You NEED to be the driver to access the vehicle menu.

2018-07-14

Individual Actions
Vehicle Menu
Switch off engine! (you can’t switch off engine while driving)
Open Door
Open Trunk
Open Hood
Swipe windows (Only works “LOCAL”)
Cruise Control
Change seat
ID card
Check ID Card
Show ID card
Pee
Poop
Set on/off blindfold
It is also a function that you can click on B to put on a belt

Comming soon…

• Put on / off the belt via the menu
  • English translation

Thank you!

Thank you for downloading my work! I hope you enjoy it!
It will come more update to the future

The Resource

D%C3%96rrarfordonsmenyid-kortIndivid%C3%A5terg%C3%A4rder

18 Likes

Seems need. The people love screenshots. Could you take some? :slight_smile:

1 Like

Love to hear that. I will be pictures about a few minutes

Jävla Legend :wink:

20char

1 Like

Fucking legend, my brother you have very nice scripts and i like your work !! Keep it up :metal:

I try to avoid white driving, that way I don’t have to check my privilege as often.

Guess you are swedish. När man har satt en “topspeed” farthållare. Så verkar man inte kunna stänga av den. När man tar “avaktivera” sätts topspeed på 0 och bilen står still när man gasar och däcken spinner. Hoppas du förstår vad jag menar! Najs jobbat

Tack för infon! Ska kolla på det direkt!

kan man fĂĄ ditt skin pĂĄ din esx meny

This looks sick. Translating it to german quick and then testing it out ^^

Do you mean a Seatbelt and not a belt per se?

Edit: Okay everything works. Just had to remove “last digits” from the sql query. Don’t even know what this is for. You should also say that this uses pNotify for some notifications.

Turning off engine does not work. Just turns itself on :slight_smile: This should be everything.

Thank you for downloading! I note that!

Har funderat på att släppa ut det senare!

Najs!!! ;D
(20 char)

Really liking the script, it’s a great base. Disabled some options, translated them and remove pnotifys and added esx notifications in (looks more native) and everything seems to work.

Still trying to figure out the positioning for the Id cars. ^^

Another thing that caught my eye is that I can’t move back of sub menus, like say I go into the car menu but can’t get back to the mainmenu.

Biggest BUG now when deactivating cruise control the car completely stops, and I cant activate it for the first time until I drove already or am driving.

You could use “B” to get it work temporary i just figured out

Okay good. Fix will propably come :smiley:

I’m glad to hear that you like the skript and the most things works. The reason why you can’t go back in some menus is for all menus(Most of them). Is an own menu. Very hard to explain. More like 3 boxes that connected to one. If u want to make that you want to go back in a menu you will need to connect all the boxes to one.
The best way that I could explain.

Ohh okay I get it. You just made seperate menus for everything instead using submenus thats fine.

Is that the culprit when opening the menu first time it lightly flickers? Like it loads all menus but only displays one at a time?

as a future reference please only use english on the forums.

Yes I will. Srry for that!