[Release][ESX] onyxLocksystem | Keys, Hotwiring

What is gooks_lock refering to?

when the player parks the car it is stored in that car slot, it cant take damage, be griefed or opened

It refers to onyxLocks

Hello - I am using esx_advancedgarages and I can’t seem to make the users have keys when they pull the cars out of their garage/when they get a vehicle for a job. Does anyone have a fix?

this working ?

hi is there any way to make it work with the old esx? Could someone help me with that? Thank you

Works fine on 1.1.

New Update:
You can now hold up locals and get the keys from them.

Sorry about the lack of updates, I have been very busy with other things and working on my own framework. I have a massive update coming out at some point for this lock system but it isn’t ready for this update yet.

1 Like

Hello friend, a question, where should I add this? exports [“onyxLocksystem”]: givePlayerKeys (board)

With the new version it works well for me until I have to use my own vehicle, I always get it to wire it and look for the keys!

Sorry everyone but please help me! I am having trouble with the trunk of a car. I can store the item in the trunk but can’t take it out! help me!

Thanks for the update!

Has anyone figured out how to use this with vMenu? So you dont have to hotwire your spawned car?

You can’t. None of that is exposed so there’s no editing it.

Not sure if there’s even a way to check if the car is spawned with vMenu.

1 Like

No that most definitely is NOT correct. 1) That export is seriously fucked.The export is only set up to take 1 argument which is the plate. Not only that, it looks like a bunch of gibberish at the end of the export, and even if it wasn’t, all arguments for an export stays inside the ( ) where plate is: (arg1, arg2, arg3) like that. Like I’m not even sure what your trying to accomplish there. 2) Whats the point in using [ESX.Game.GetClosestPlayer()] when (if the export was actually correct) your just giving the keys to yourself?? You’re going to need to pass the plate and player receiving the keys to a server event that then triggers a way to add the keys for the other client.

mhh…i have seen something similar to this work on other servers. They have the same/similar carjacking/hotwiring system and vMenu doesn’t ask for keys…

Would there be an option to only make this script work for AI vehicles (i.e parked and driven by AI)? So ALL player spawned vehicles are unlocked?

Is there anyway to shut the engine off after its been started, kinda important when running fuel scripts

any givekeys command in the works?

you made it ?

Still cant manage to get engine going off when leaving cars.
Does anyone have a fix for that?

cant lock cop cars from outside but locksystem is working inside the car any fix