[Release] [ESX] NPC Drug Sales (Optimized)

Can you tell what program is that please. I need to check somethings on my server

Looks like a great script i have 1 issue no option to press E on any civ is there a specific area have all the latest up to date ESX scripts no errors in console

1 Like

hi, sorry if this has been answered already like but does this work with esx_drugs_extended?

why does the “press e to selldrugs” blink fast on mine?

location of npc ?

Will the police always be notified if denied? Is there a % chance?

hi i have all setup ok but nothing happen, can some one help me plz? i dont have problems on my log

Nice! :smiley:

does anyone got idea how to optimized this script? it looks quite nice but once my player over 50 the server start lagging
:frowning:

why cant i sell npcs drugs i placed the folder in esx folder and and i did start and i did the sql

are you getting errors?

@TheBurgerKinger so you get any error’s in the console ?

@megacity can you send me a screenshot of the scripte ? I might be able to help you

i got a error image
please help me

same here how you solve this?

You need to run the older version of esx_drugs sql on your db to get the items in…

The newer version only have marijuana.
EDIT: You will require the sql from this release, https://github.com/ESX-Org/esx_drugs/releases/tag/1.0.0
And then you need to add those items into the newer script and figure out how to generate them for the players. (Basically duplicating the weed system)

To be honest, I get the same errors and it does not affect my game at all or the server. I also get a consistent error with vehicleshop and it doesn’t affect my server either. I wouldn’t worry too much. As you can still utilize the script and sell drugs to NPC without issues… correct?

You solve it by deleting the ones without pooch fixed it for me at least <3

Can you set it so you can only sell in the city ? that would be great if so