[Release] esx_np_skinshop (UPDATE)

How can i delete the Shopblips? :slight_smile:

Got it installed and working but when i click a piece of clothing it doesnt work, also i cant quit the menu or rotate. Any ideas on how to fix this?

anyone know how to change the price ? “50.000$” is way to expensive lol
UPDATE:
Nw lol i solved it, its in config.lua

Is there a way to save outfits without using esx_property as it is not working with my server it stops esx_kashacters and other scripts from loading

It handles addon clothing?

Hello when I open the menu, i cant do anything and i have to restart fiveM.
i have skinchanger, esx_skin.

same…

Is this compatible with game version 2060? as in will i see all the new clothes from last updates in it or does it still need to be updated to work with that version?

Could someone help me?

when ibuy or change the clothes the original money hud show at top what can ido ?? and trew hud disapear

same problem do you solve it ?

do you solve it same here :frowning:

I do everything but when I open the store it doesn’t let me select the images, somebody knows how to fix it

Hey khaled_mahmoud, you can remove es_ui of your server.cfg

still same issue :frowning:

This script causes people to get a longer “awaiting script” loading upon joining the server.
I don’t know why but the server also boots up very slow when arriving to start the esx_np_skinshop_v2 resource.

If I buy something and then go through one of the markers of esx_newassessoires, it changes back to the old outfit. Does anyone still have the problem? And if so, is there a solution?

I also have this problem, but if you log out and log in again the clothes are correct, it only changes when you go through the blip more in the database it is saved. did you manage to solve?

I have a problem logging into the server and immediately freezing the dress selector on the screen. This is a 1-2 day error. Does anyone else have this problem? And i dont see the pic insde the shop.

Thanks

It’s an error that has came due to the way images are loaded on FiveM Client Build 3273 and is currently being investigated. You can track this issue here: Client Build 3273: Random nui images not loading when requested