[Release] esx_np_skinshop (UPDATE)

tried several times to fix this and I keep getting this error.

SOS

@SpartanT101

Line 264 - Replace

AddEventHandler('esx_np_skinshop:hasExitedMarker', function(zone)
	ESX.UI.Menu.CloseAll()
	currentAction = nil
	inMenu = false

if not hasPaid then
		ESX.TriggerServerCallback('esx_skin:getPlayerSkin', function(skin)
			TriggerEvent('skinchanger:loadSkin', skin)
		end)
	end
end)

IT automatic toggle nu hud off

Late to the party did u get a fix for the images not loading in?

This accept/load local components/stream cloth ?

Hey , do you find any solution?

Me too, did you find a fix?

Great work! That fixed the issue! The hud will pop up a few seconds after character loads and the time could be adjusted by testing different numeric settings. Thanks!!!

Sadly no. Did u find a Solution?

Can anyone give me a hand with this error?

So I just started playing with this one and when I test it out, it loads, but as soon as It loads, even though I can browse throughout all the clothes and everything, I canĀ“t do anything else. I click on clothing pieces and it does nothing, I canĀ“t close the menu, or do anything at all. I donĀ“t see any errors in the console, but I have to force quit to get out of it, am I missing something?

What lua do i change this one with in the file?

You ever fix this? Iā€™m having the same issue.

Sadly, no. I ended up moving to a whole different clothing script as I was never able to get this to work properly.

Damn that sucks. Thanks for the information this one looks incredible and itā€™s unfortunate. What are you using now if I may ask? Is it similar?

IĀ“ll share through a PM as I donĀ“t think sharing other script for the same purpose in this thread would be any good

Hi, i added this on my server and its fire.
BUT, when i change my clothes and choose a saved outfit, i payā€¦ how can i change my outfit without payment ? Bcse i already bought those clothesā€¦ :confused:

Hello i have just started using this but i have one problem
i have addon clothes and they donā€™t come up in the menu

Be careful to this scriptā€¦ After installation this script it will delete my database and joining to my VPS! Please report this script!

wtf bro :rofl: