[CLOSED] nekix_missions - Script in development

👋Hello everyone, I present my new script

🗣This is my missions script that i'm actually updating. I hope you enjoy it.

🙌What can you expect from this?

• I have been working on this script for a long time and I wanted to share it with the community so that everyone would have the opportunity to try it, right now this script gives you the possibility to choose 3 missions but I plan to develop up to 5 or even more. It brings a very accessible config.lua to change everything in case there is a problem. For the rest, if you need help, just leave a message and I will answer you.

📜Notes:

• The sale of this script is not allowed
  • You can use and modify it freely
  • Script supported, so if you have any question tell me.
  • I did not do a preview because it would be a very long video. Just give the script a try and tell me what you think. Sorry for the inconvenience.
  • 📌Requeriments📌

4 Likes

Very nice script bro <3

1 Like

Thanks <3

1 Like

Please explain what it actually is, what it does and what the user can expect from it… since it doesn’t do that.

4 Likes

Updated

Thank you.

1 Like

Have you got the ESX.ShowFloatingHelpNotification function in your extended?

Yeah!

Ok, i’m checking it

Have you checked your sharedobject hasnt been modified and that you are calling properly esx?

Client:

ESX = nil

Citizen.CreateThread(function()

while ESX == nil do

TriggerEvent('esx:getSharedObject', function(obj) ESX = obj end)

Citizen.Wait(0)

end

end)

Server:

ESX = nil

TriggerEvent(‘esx:getSharedObject’, function(obj) ESX = obj end)

Very good script Nekix, just one advice, if you are going to update the script, add the version checker. I added it recently to my scripts and is usefull, you can do it now because you released it recently. Very good release.

2 Likes

Oh thanks, i will add it…

1 Like

:smirk:

1 Like

Nice script, but its doesnt going me for the FloatingNotification…

what version of es_extended?

1 Like

It looks nice

1 Like

I use v1 final

Thanks my friend

Could you add a showcase in the form of a video/screenshots? It could help with providing clarity on the scripts function as well as make it stand out more, which helps you by getting more feedback for future updates.

1 Like