[Release][ESX/NativeUI] KRZ-PersonalMenu

Hey. I have a question how can i make that the Top of the Menu is a Custom Banner from My Server

Hey there,

I do have a small question but huge question lmao. Alright so here it is. When I carried the new ESX update it screwed up some functionalities of the menu. I fixed most of it but one remains
 Money transfer between player simply do not work. Do you guys have any idea on how I could fix this ?

Would work when i have time to adapt my script to the latest es_extended if you achieve to make it make a pull request :+1:

Hey how do you deactivate the other scripts so that you only use this one

??

What do you mean by the other scripts ?

The Normal inventory script and animations and the bill script how to change the button
or something like that

sorry my english is bad.

Hello, I need much more knowledge help than mine.

Old under NativeLua the script was easy to modify and also the option to add to the menu. But now under RageUi it’s a whole different story.

The goal if we can get there and work together is to add the “My Keys” menu to the Krz menu. From this one a sub menu will have to take place to find the functions available with esx_vehiclelock (this one does not have a menu, only a locksmith who for my taste is not very pretty if you want to give a vehicle).

‱The functions :

Give a key: Indeed it should be possible to find the keys of vehicles belonging to us in this category. I know there is “esx_givecarkeys”, which only has the function of donating the vehicle, with “esx_vehiclelock” the “seller” (individual and not dealer) always keeps the keys despite the fact that the vehicle no longer belongs to him. and this is only a command in the “/ givecarkeys” chat

Loaned the keys: Function normally available with “esx_vehiclelock”

Our project if you wish to contribute will be to add this option to the krz menu.

The simplest for the moment is already done: Create a directory to incorporate the functions.

On the client side of the krz menu, add line # 107 if you are up to date.

Summary
 RMenu.Add('personal', 'key', RageUI.CreateSubMenu(RMenu.Get('rageui', 'personal'), _U('key_title')))

Then to run the script, you need two things: THE SCRIPT CODE IS SURELY TOTALLY FALSE

In the first part I assume that this gives the function:

Summary
        function RenderKeyMenu()
RageUI.Button(_U('key'), nil, {}, true, function(Hovered, Active, Selected) 

if RageUI.Visible(RMenu.Get('personal', 'key')) then
	RenderKeyMenu()
end

In the second party it must be a repository:

Summary
if RageUI.Visible(RMenu.Get('personal', 'key')) then
	RenderKeyMenu()
end

Note: For this to work it will also be necessary to connect the key to the players on the Database, I could observe that in the basic script a form of following code: ESX.PlayerData.job.label I assume "PlayerData corresponds to the players. Job at work and label on name employee. So by deduction of saying that it is necessary to incorporate our keys at the table “user”. Maybe esce an error.

At the moment I’m at that. Surely totally wrong but I start from nothing, and my knowledge evolves on the job. I’m going to study the functions this afternoon carefully so that I can understand how and in what order they will pass. If there are picky guys on the subject who want to either contribute or explain me to develop my knowledge. I find this project interesting personally and enriching because we see a lot of servers opening their doors, but 80% do not understand what they are doing and want a machĂ© job.

You can contact me by pv or contribute here. If I finish alone and I get there I put here the lines of code to add for those who like the maché job: smiley:

Good day, hoping to have feedback from you.

PS: Maybe for some people the thing to ask is simple. But what I didn’t know how to do before is now simple. And later this will also be simple.

How to use with esx_organisation ?

cann i translate
just for my server ??

German Translation
DE (9.7 KB)

1 Like

hi my accessories have an bug when i try to put my glasses or mask off didnt work it says everytime you dont have glasses etc. how i can fix that?

hello, i would like to get an german translation

You can just look 1 post above you dude

Hey Dude here is my german translation :wink:
Open it with Notepad++ when you want to edit it.
DE (9.7 KB)

How can i change the background?

Hey, I can’t open the menu in job cars like Ambulance and Police. How can I change this?

Hi, i have a problem, ican’t see the money in wallet

1 Like

My money dont sync whith the menu :c I put the new es_extended and is broken now xD

Hi @Kaiizen , how did you do to have money on your wallet?

I repaire that, i rewrite the line for show the Money and it’s working :stuck_out_tongue: