[Release][ESX/NativeUI] KRZ-PersonalMenu

Can anyone tell me if it’s possible to add any custom Labels with Functions like an Vehicle Extra menu, when it’s possible can you tell me how?

How can change this background with an image? Cattura

8 Likes

script error: @krz_personalmenu/client/main.lua:182 attempt to index a nil value (global ‘ESX’) Please help me

How can i add window up and down and vehicle extras under vehicle options???

how change font?

Anglais :
Hello I would like to know why the money is not displayed in the KRZ menu please I have looked for it but I get nowhere if someone has a solution I am taking. tags me

Screen : https://gyazo.com/d0b0e875ccd2b9ba933bb93398c55b76

Hello @Korioz very nice menu thank you for that ! But i have an a Problem with give other players money over the menu. There comes no issue but the other player didn’t reviece the money. Have you someone some ideas where the problem is ? Iam Using extended 1.2 , thank you

My krz_personalmenu doesnt work exactly

it doesnt show me the money in the hand in wallet

btw nice menu
@Korioz

Repository doesn’t exist anymore.

So can someone please tell me how to change position?

So if you want to change this position you just have to change 2 line in Menu.Lua.
If you want it on the right side then change lines 23-24 in Menu.Lua like this:2d720cb567af0cbcd79c619add00f60c

If you want it somewhere else figure it out.

X = left to right
Y = down

1 Like

Salut je n’arrive pas a voir ma carte d’identité et je n’est pas accès au menu administration non plus

does anyone know how to set the permissions to use the administration?

hi, can i ask you, how do you change the background/banner/header?

How i can change the background/header?
@Korioz

So you go to the [Stream] folder and then you take the commonmenu.ytd file you edit it and then you change the photo [interaction_bgd] Enjoy

l’argent ne s’affiche pas comment je fait svp

Hey, are there some logs for this? Who use the admin stuff?

2 Likes

The NoClip and invisible Mode didn´t work anymore. When I try i go invisible for 2 Seconds then i´m visible again! Anyone have an fix for this?

1 Like

Do you use any AntiCheat?