[Release][ESX/NativeUI] KRZ-PersonalMenu

My money dont sync whith the menu :c I put the new es_extended and is broken now xD

Hi @Kaiizen , how did you do to have money on your wallet?

I repaire that, i rewrite the line for show the Money and it’s working :stuck_out_tongue:

How i can add the personal image in this menù? D:

1 Like

I can’t to operate the “money” …
Can you help me?

Thank’s!

2 Likes

@Korioz;

I have used some bits from [ESX / ExM] esx_adminplus
And fixed Bring;
Also add SendBack, GoBack, Kill, Freeze, Unfreeze.
Do you mind i fork your code and release it or you want me to do a pull request.

Also under Admin Menu i could not figure out how to do submenu’s to make it more tidy and faster access. Any advice will be appreciated.

Glad to hear it do a pull request then and for the sub category take a look at animations code pretty easy to implement if you wanna make compatibility with config file like default then you have to “code” and use your brain, anyways when i have time i will update i just wait for “esx” stability actually they make too many “breaking commits”.

I tried your suggestion however failed.
Structure of the config admin does not work with animations code.
Anyways i will do a pull request and you can check if you can help it will look more organized and easier to access if i can achieve that.

I want to move it to the bottom right but I’ve been looking for two days how to do it and I can’t find it, any ideas?

Hey, je n’arrive pas à donner de l’argent liquide propre ou des items avec, je n’ai aucune erreur et je pense tout installé correctement. Une idée ?

Hello nice menu :slight_smile: can i change the style of the menu so it match the rest of my menus ?

menu head

try ExM, idk what’s going on with ESX, that’s pretty stupid, elpumpo version is incompatible with some resource and zaphosting version seem broken

apparently ExM is more stable and ‘clean’ so I will give it a try, also is that possible to integrate dpemote into the menu (not asking you to do it, just asking if it’s possible without rewriting it)

btw I got an error in client/main.lua:182 saying ESX error the line is about retrieving xplayer data, what version of esx do you recommend I’m kinda lost with all those version and sh*t!

i cant give money to someone…?

1 Like

Menu won’t open. Any reason why ?

I don’t even know the correct version, if anyone want to fix it feel free to make a PR, if no one make one i will when i have time try to make a ExM/vRP support and delete the support for esx since it’s a whole shitty mess

I tried to use it with ExM, action keys work but the menu doesn’t open, and I don’t have any error, so i don’t know why, normally it’s supposed to work with it (I had the same problem with Esx v1 final but i had an error in console)

if you know where it’s possibly coming from i will ask my friends to help me fix (they’re coding but not on fivem)

I packed everything right in the folder and in the config in FiveM I can crouch and point my finger but the F5 menu is not working, what can it be and how to i fix it?

dos someone know hos to add Jsfour blindfold work with this menu

Did you somehow get the blindfold to work with the menu