[RELEASE] ev-adminmenu-esx

Hello! This is my first script so don’t expect much from me. So this is an esx_menu_default admin menu which uses your identifier. I began working on this because warmenu has a high ms which I did not like, so why not use esx_menu_default? I will most likely be updating this as I learn more stuff since this is all the basic knowledge I was able to acquire during my first months of developing. If you find any errors please create a PR (if you fix it) or create an issue. I will try my best to fix it. You’re free to modify the script to your likings, but I would like if you mention us in it :banana:

Maybe in a future

• Give a config vehicle to a player (or the one you choose if I figure it out)

New

• Change to custom ped (either native or addon)
  • Delete all peds

Features

• Logs (custom images if you want it)
  • Pretty extensive locales (es and en)
  • Easy config
  • Admin, Server, and Player options

Dependencies

• T-Notify

Video:

Video OLD

FiveM PE-AdminMenu + T-Notify - Install Tutorial - YouTube New

Follow the instructions on GitHub :slight_smile:
pe-adminmenu-master.zip (28.1 KB)

Unfinished Version: GitHub - EntityEvolution/ev-adminmenu-esx

Acknowledgements:

• @ali_exacute For the bring and goto and @qalle for the tpm.
  • The Project Error community for the help throughout the project.
  • @xMontesito For helping overall and being another being another member of Project-Entity.
10 Likes

nice release

1 Like

I was looking for something like this thank you!

1 Like

best admin panel) and how to add a webhook?

Ty. You can add your webhook at the bottom of the server. I didn’t put it on the config since people can steal it.

Config.ReviveAll = “”
here to add your webhook?
Am I right?") and I know English very bad)

No, that’s if you want to add an image to the webhook. Go to the bottom of the server.lua and you’ll find it there

function sendDisc (webhook, name, image, message, color)
local webhook = “YOUR_WEBHOOK HERE”
local avatar = Config.Avatar
local embeds = {

thank you very much

will it work for exm?

Well my friend uses EXM but he has an old version of my resource. It will probably work since I created for ESX 1.2

I will test it and tell you if everything works correctly

Is it Onesync Infinity compatible? Or it will only show players nearby?

It’s supposed to since it’s getting the players from the server. If you can test it I’d be happy!

how do you report someone

if that had spectate and givemoney it would be perfect, great job.

It has no report system.

I was planning on adding spectate. Maybe in a future.

About the givemoney, I did not add it since esx v1 already has a command for that.

Hey Whats the name of your console script in the bottom left corner of youre screen? i’m looking for it for a very long time

I activated it a long time ago. But I believe it was something with minichannels or minicons.

Hello i have this error when i go to “Players sesion”