[Release] [ESX] [Mechanic Job]

Maybe you wrote something wrong in the db (?)

No, I put the normal database and when changing clothes it does not take any action

But, you know that you have to set the specific mechanic clothes in order to get the cloakroom working, do you?

Mmmmm I didn’t know that, also without touching anything in the database or changing clothes, it still doesn’t work.
What is the exact clothing?

What is the name of the Hud in this Picture?

its just the normal esx hud in the upper right, the bottom left by the map was just the plain old street label, then the one bottom right was called sexy speedometer i believe.

How to change the car asembly point?For mechanic?
I can’t find it

do u know how to do?

How to set clothing work ?

hello, my inglish is bad.
I want to separate this mechanic menu in various menu ( vehicle menu/ stock menu and boss menu ) image help me pleas

1 Like

Well i found a bug aswell, Once i am trying to spawn my mecanojob car its facing a wall but idk how to fix that? VehicleSpawnPoint = {

Pos   = { x = 953.89, y = -953.39, z = 39.5 },

Size  = { x = 1.5, y = 1.5, z = 1.0 },

Type  = -1

},

How can i change it to facing the door?

hey
how to change prices on the mechanic job?
where?
please send a photo
thanks,

how i change the place, where i can modify the cars? in which lines

Anyone know how to fix the withdrawing of items? when items are deposited it seems to break the system and wont allow withdrawing of items there after. server reset fixes it until you deposit items again.

1 Like

dud u put the items in the sql?

I have. seems to only have problems when you restart in the server

Does anyone know how to fix vehicle unhooking themselves from the tow truck? We have the issue where you hook the vehicle, raise it and start driving. The it unhooks by itself

do you have found any fix ?

I got the same problem :confused:

Does anyone know how to make add-on tow trucks work for the flatbed function to work for this script?

Only me got mechanic script broken with last update from fivem ?

This is when i try to withdraw stock image