[Release] [ESX] Loot The Dead Corpse

hmm, try to open f8 after pressing E next to the dead corpse to see what errors showing.

Hi, I want to ask how to write code.
Can rob the body of NPC or zombie~ Thank you

Love the script , but at the moment can’t use because i found out that multiple people can access the dead bodys inventory at the same time and dupe everything in there . Any way to add a function to only let one person at a time access to the inventory . I have tried multiple ways to do this but i am still learning :confused: Thanks again for the scripts works perfectly apart from the above

1 Like

they can’t dupe items i tried it ,
maybe they can just dupe guns
also for that part i’m newbie too :slight_smile: if you find any solution share with me :slight_smile:

its working only dont appear any 3d text

i will have a look :wink: for the items try with a freind and access the body at the same time , and if they take out the same item and seing that fivem (sorry) isn’t that quick in saving data , the item goes into both inventory at the amount they chose . I will have a look and see what i can pull , if i find anything to stop this i will pass on . For the weapons i think it is commig for the fivem archive actualy and most probably from some update , i have a ^rety old es extended because of so much change made into it and my ambulance job hasn’t changed in a while . But i see a lot of servers are having the same problems with weapons not disapering from inventorys . Might have to see in creating weapons as items in the inventory for them to dispear , saw a script once being able to do that ! god knows where it is now lol

you can just add your local in my github :slight_smile:

well bro, in my server they can’t copy items but weapons can be dupe !
also if they get revived they items will gone (its known issue with ambulance job i think)
and we all are glad that you trying to fix that bug :slight_smile:

2 Likes

im new to github didint now but can you take the local put it in to your git hub and then i remove the post (.

done,

Could you make your hair pack available?

2 Likes

what hair pack ?

How can I use inventory hud with this script?

Nice bro I realy like it.
Dada karet doroste.:ok_hand:

1 Like

kk any idea ?

1 Like

with that option they can dup items

i need to add inventoryhud not this inventory

you need to delete everything in the below function

function OpenBodySearchMenu(target, target_id)

and replace it with

function OpenBodySearchMenu(player)
	TriggerEvent("esx_inventoryhud:openPlayerInventory", GetPlayerServerId(player), GetPlayerName(player))
end

but with this players can duplicate items :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Mashallah Dawsh Hossein Ganget Balast Haji​:v::iran:

1 Like

how to get the dumping fixed on inventoryhud? :((