[Release] esx-kr-vehicle-push - Push broken vehicles off the road!

Hey, you can use

if not IsDisabledControlPressed(0, Keys["A"]) and not IsDisabledControlPressed(0, Keys["D"]) then
                        TaskVehicleTempAction(PlayerPedId(), currentVehicle, 32, 1000)
                    end

So, when you are not pressing A or D, you move forward. :wink:

(I made it because you can actually go Left or Right but no Forward, so that fix that)

I love beautiful work

The wheels recenter on there own :wink: No need for a forward actions as they return to center

How i can add the background in the text “Press shit and E to…”?

I didn’t saw the Standalone version, mb

1 Like

because this happens, I had synchronization problems I would like to know why, since now this script is now like this.

what are the buttoms for this script to push the car

default is shift + E, but I believe the car has to have some damage before the prompt appears.

left or right

Left Shift

same issue, using the standalone version

I solved it, I paused almost all scripts and probe 1 for 1, the cause of the bug was the ambulancejob because I had put a badly closed cuff code. I restored a few days before and it was solved.

Anyone has maybe an idea how to make this that it is pushable when the engine is broken?

That would make the most sense i think.

How did you solve it?

Is someone able to make it for FX Server?

not working fr me any solutions?>>? esx

@matheus_morais1, this is an English only forum.

Any solution for cars being unfliped after pushing them?

Anyone know how to make it to where you can’t push a blown up vehicle or vehicle with tyres popped? I have tried the two following lines but they don’t seem to work.
if GetVehicleEngineHealth(closestVehicle) >= 0 then
DetachEntity(ped, false, false)

IsVehicleTyreBurst(closestVehicle, 4, true)

could probaly do that with
IsEntityDead(vehicle) <-- if u define the vehicle that is.