[Release] esx-kr-vehicle-push - Push broken vehicles off the road!

ok :slight_smile:

I was going to ask if there was a way to modify it in case you run out of gasā€¦ so you can push it to the gas station.

2 Likes

Awesome script !
I made a PR for a better handle of wheels rotation, instead of right/left at 11Ā°, you can now full rotate to right or left gradualy, and come back to center
All is here :

:slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey, thereā€™s a problem with this script. In my case it couldnā€™t open resource.lua even if i update everything as it should be updated :frowning: Can you contact me on discord? It would be great! My DS: Vague#2777

i try and doesnā€™t work. any fix?

PLEASE DO NOT get me wrong (donā€™t mean it bad at all) but:
I really donā€™t understand why scripts like these (which are not ā€˜large missionsā€™ with lots of ā€˜sub callsā€™) need to be released on different versions like ā€œESX Versionā€, ā€œvRP Versionā€, ā€œNormal Versionā€ etc.

Functions like these (which are GREAT BTW :wink: ), donā€™t require a ā€˜sh*tloadā€™ of checks to see if the player is part of a ā€˜special ESX groupā€™ for example, so why donā€™t people just make one version with portions that can be uncommented/commented (or even ā€˜setting variablesā€™) to set the ā€˜script modeā€™?

This way it would be much easier for everyone to use AND easier to maintain for the devs :slight_smile: plus it would keep the forms much cleaner :slight_smile:

1 Like

I was working my way through the responses to get to something similar. Based on the poor perception of esx, resources like this which essentially all individuals except for dead ones would be able to use donā€™t need esx as a dependency, therefore making it NOT rely on it and not putting it in the title would make it 1000% more received. :slight_smile:

Reviewing the code now, looks decent. Thanks for your release.

1 Like

Yup thatā€™s basically what i meant indeed :slight_smile: may be put it up back then ā€˜a bit to technicalā€™, but my main ā€˜pointā€™ was indeed that this script doesnā€™t relay on ESX, and thus could just as well be released as ā€˜universalā€™ script (in which case he can just put ā€œ(ESX Compatible)ā€ in the subject :slight_smile: )

Would indeed give the possibility to make it ā€˜spreadā€™ A LOT more :slight_smile:

How do I change the keys? I wanted only SHIFT to push the car.

Thatā€™s crazy right here,damn I love it. :wink:

Find the following in the client.luaā€¦

if IsControlPressed(0, Keys["LEFTSHIFT"]) and IsVehicleSeatFree(Vehicle.Vehicle, -1) and not IsEntityAttachedToEntity(ped, Vehicle.Vehicle) and IsControlJustPressed(0, Keys["E"])  and GetVehicleEngineHealth(Vehicle.Vehicle) <= 1000 then

and remove the

and IsControlJustPressed(0, Keys["E"])

I discovered how to change, thanks for trying to help but removing the command causes errors. Thank you very much

1 Like

No worries, sorry I wasnā€™t much help

No problem, Iā€™ll help anyone who wants to change too.

change the keys

Keys[ā€œEā€]) for

Keys[ā€œLEFTSHIFTā€]) or which you prefer

on line 95 you need to change the Keys [ā€œEā€]) for your need

if not IsDisabledControlPressed(0, Keys["E"]) then
                    DetachEntity(ped, false, false)
                    StopAnimTask(ped, 'missfinale_c2ig_11', 'pushcar_offcliff_m', 2.0)
                    FreezeEntityPosition(ped, false)
                    break
                end

I use ESX and this script does not work for me, does anyone know why?

puoi mandarmi la versione vrp?

Is possible make this, if u have not fuel?

You can glitch trough walls pretty easly with this, just put the vehicle nose or back close to a wall, walk near it and then Shift+E and you just magically pop inside the wall.

Iā€™m not sure if thereā€™s a way to fix it but this is certainly a big problem for RP servers.

1 Like

Not work for me help me to add this push vehicle please !!!

Not work for me :frowning: help me