[RELEASE][ESX] KASHacters Multi Character

I also think if you remove the MySQL.ready(function() function with that code it should work aswell

When i select My character and press PLAY , my character falls underground and spawn at 1, 1, 1 everytime, and getting this error :
Error: (node:15124) UnhandledPromiseRejectionWarning: Unhandled promise rejection. This error originated either by throwing inside of an async function without a catch block, or by rejecting a promise which was not handled with .catch(). (rejection id: 1)
Error: (node:15124) [DEP0018] DeprecationWarning: Unhandled promise rejections are deprecated. In the future, promise rejections that are not handled will terminate the Node.js process with a non-zero exit code.
Please help

same error me too, any Fix ?

Hi, my only problem is that this bar appears and I don’t know if it can be removed or edited in any way?

every time that character appears, it is because you have an error in the database, maybe you have a script that you recently added and wrongly loaded the sql code: S

so when i remake my database it schould work ?

exactly. I recommend you go testing the scripts you put since that error started and go backing up the database for every attempt

yea thx mate :smiley: can you help me with one more error ?

I’m sorry, I really don’t know what could be causing that error, I pass you a picture of my society / server / main so you try to compare them

hey can you tell me why cb is not blue ?

is it a designe you have ?

when i try to get a weapon (waffen holen):

`SCRIPT ERROR: @esx_ballasjob/server/main.lua:276: attempt to index a nil value (local ‘store’)

ref (@esx_ballasjob/server/main.lua:276)
handler (@esx_datastore/server/main.lua:135)
ref (@esx_ballasjob/server/main.lua:275)
TriggerServerCallback (@es_extended/server/functions.lua:33)
handler (@es_extended/server/common.lua:88)`

when i try to put money on my society bank account:

`SCRIPT ERROR: @esx_society/server/main.lua:100: attempt to index a nil value (local ‘account’)

handler (@esx_addonaccount/server/main.lua:111)
handler (@esx_society/server/main.lua:98)`

and wen i die i dont get an error and the char is not loading

This error happens when you dont follow the instructions on the install…

First of all to get this working you need to comment out the NetworkIsSessionStarted() Citizen.CreateThread() in essentialmode\client\main.lua on line 6 - 16

This was a recent issue I had when i reverted back to an old backup and this fix hadnt been done. troubleshooting for days… and it was simple

He is using Visual Studio to read the code seemingly, as opposed to Visual Studio Code.

1 Like

do you also have your esx_skin configured correctly? I had to find the fix for mine as well… once i fixed essential mode and esx_skin it stopped giving me all those errors

no i did not

can you tell me how i do it?

Hey, when i put it on my server the character screen comes, but when i click “Play” i only haved the blurred background an nothing else.

Can someone help me please? I have the problem the new player on my server no longer get into the character editing but nurnoch be spawned as a random :frowning: what have I done wrong?

probably, you need to load some file in your database, follow the installation instructions well