[RELEASE][ESX] KASHacters Multi Character

Awww i have trouble getting it all setup and working right due to having some much going on in my db like cad systems ect. :slight_smile:

Now is just the last question if there is a fix for esx_datastore too :smiley:

This right here bud

No because you should have different identifiers in “owner” for each char if you did it correctly. Then its impossible to have shared inventory

can u add ur solution? pls

Hello im getting this error and when i choose a char and press play then i just get black screen.

Starti oma scriptid õiges järjekorras/Start your scripts in the right order.

Have you made any changes to esx_society aswell?

Because i used your fixes, and now when im trying to open the police boss menu it just gives me errors.

Add it into KASHacters server side also

All working fine, But inventory in properties is shared across all characters?

It worked on the first go and let me spawn in then after that when I join the game it will show me the characters info but when I select it, it spawns in as a default skin

Why? what is a Problem? please Help…
A Spawn on Last Point? is a not my last Point? sorry my bad english.

1 Like

how to fix random spawn characters?
I want to make the last spawn character he steps on

some way or way it works, esx business with the KASCHARACTER?

How kan i fix it? :persevere:

I also noticed one thing,

while you are in character select screen, There are times your character is ‘drowning’ (you can actually see breathing bar going down) and dies, When you then select a character. He will be in game with death message but can walk around,

Any fix for this?

i get this also from time to time except its not always underwater, I have a bleeding script and sometimes when logging in it shows me as bleeding then when i select the character i log in dead.

i dont have any issues like that have u guys messed with something your not sure about ?

I just started having a problem. Been using this script for about 6 months with no issues but today I no longer get a menu to select character. Just the background for that screen and no cursor. It’s not server sided because I’m the only one having this issue and haven’t added or changed any resources to the server anybody got any ideas as to how to fix this?