[RELEASE][ESX] KASHacters Multi Character

iv’e been stuck with this for day’s is it defiantly KASHacters causing it?

Well it seems people are getting instancing issues when using it, but could be a data store issue or some other BS but it seems to happen with this.

i backed up my sever then did a fresh install of it last night and added in again and it’s all working fine now, soo don’t know if it’s worth doing :slight_smile:

But have you had others join it with more scripts added?

yeah everything is fine now

I always spawn at NPC, can’t even get into character registration.
I got this error message from Esx_identity

SCRIPT ERROR: @esx_identity/server.lua:23: attempt to index a nil value (field '?')
> ref (@esx_identity/server.lua:23)
> setImmediate (@mysql-async/mysql-async.js:5039)

Anyone know how to fix?

I decided to revisit installing this again and this time i used the following

I used the filed from the “edited” zip folder but the only issue i see is a
“Cannot convert undefined or null to object” error in the console, not sure what i can put this down to. I have NOT tried to add the Async that comes with the link (not the version in the edited.zip).

Anyone having instancing issues then the above fixes it with the exception of getting the error mentioned. It’s not game breaking so it seems, just annoying to see, probably fixable but im not sure where to start with it.

I am testing all the tutorial of the files that you have passed although I think I have everything solved of the tutorial, what I do not know if more people are having my problem since, between characters the inventory of the houses is shared, looked and looks only the number of the example id: xxxxx0912 and I should look for steam: xxxx0912 or char1: xxxxx0912 what proves that the esx_properties inventory does not read correctly and all the characters have the same closet, it would be appreciated if someone could help me or if they share the problem, thanks and sorry for google english.

Sadly i do not get this issue, maybe remove the info fully from the data base and reinstall.

thanks, i try now to find the problem.

Anyone know what this error is? We get it every time we hit the character selection screen.

Im guessing its got something to do with mysql-async being called from the KASHacters server.lua but we have no idea if that’s true and if it is then where…

Hey can someone help me i create a character and my clothes and character skin is working then i leave the server join back and i have a hipster skin everything else works but that

same issue

Hey my character spawns but skips selection screen.

The truth is a bit curious, I’m going to tell you, maybe someone knows how to tell me, and I have done the previous tutorial already having esx_kashacters working but one thing still happens to me, if we are 2 on the server and a 3rd one enters, that 3rd one stays in a parallel server, if a 4th enters it goes with the 3rd, and being 3 and one being separated if the second one leaves, those who did not see each other, I also receive these phrases in the console, recived a vouch for xxxxx, they have 2 vouches and need 3, or, xxxxx they are the current arbitrator, I know it’s a bit weird to explain and understand but if someone could tell me it would be appreciated. thanks greetings.

It’s called “instancing” and many people including me get it…well, now and then.

Hey, @XxFri3ndlyxX, I’ve followed your tutorial and it works well. But upon reviving, players can’t open their job menu.

Before your instructions for making Ambulance units revive players properly, we were able to revive via edited PD menu ( Police ability to revive without /revive [esx_policejob] )

So now, both ambulance units and LEOs are able to revive properly, but after ANY revive, no one is able to open their job menu or phone (F6 and F9). My custom ESX personal menu (F1) strangely works…

Would you know what went wrong here? Would be awesome to hear your response on this :slight_smile:

Edit.: Ok, so I’ve deleted “isDead” from conditions for opening the menu and it works now.

I’ve deleted it in just police client.lua so far, in the line where you open police menu, just to test it. I will try to find some more clever fix today.

Does anybody have experience running this properly with esx_jb_realtimejailer ?

Guys, i read whole conversation here… made all … only problem i have for some reason … last position is not saved in database . is always 0 0 0 … and yes is a VARCHAR 255 field.

1 Like