[RELEASE][ESX] KASHacters Multi Character

Im not able to run this correctly. I cant get through loading screen.
Anyone has please idea what should be wrong ? I tried check tutorial few times, tried deactive some plugins that may block it, checked also server.lua that i have correct identificators, but still stucked. :confused: Also no erros or anything that you can catch and try to find out.

thank you for any kind of help!

NEED HELP PLEASE !!! Need help my friend owns a fivem sever we have played many times but one day i tried to go in but it wont load my charters have deleted and re installed fivem but doesn’t work but my other friends can join with no problems hes uses esx_kashacters DiSCORD; Tripzzz#1212

can i see your esx_kashacters/server/main.lua
what i see maybe your mysql-async

try to check your esx_kashacters/server/main.lua identifier

Thank you, i already make it work yesterday. Honestly i dont know how. I was changing versions of KASHacters and was playing little bit with identifiers and somehow it started working. :smiley:

1 Like

Can you share your files with me please :open_mouth:

Anyone had a problem where kashcharacters create triple entrys on every item in database? Started for me some Days ago, its like everytime i load in a character it loads it 3 times with fake duplicate items in inventory and sometimes things gone too just after a relog. I get no errors what so ever. Any ideas?

Also i see the connect msg when people join 3 times, feels like its connected somehow.

When I die and relog, I’m still alive. Who knows how to fix it?

guys how to add

ALTER TABLE users
ADD COLUMN jail INT(11) NOT NULL DEFAULT ‘0’;

i have qalle jail

I am having a issue where when i select the character the customised skin is not loading its just loading and default GTA skin does anyone know how to fix this?

Yeah, I had the issue. It was from me running two of the same resources.

what was the 2 sources ?

try this tutorial for who have a issue :slight_smile:

1 Like

Can you please point me where to do this step ? I’m abit confused.

1. Step Three
    To Get Your esx_kashacters work you need do this on your database

SELECT * FROM INFORMATION_SCHEMA.COLUMNS WHERE COLUMN_NAME = 'owner'
And This
SELECT * FROM INFORMATION_SCHEMA.COLUMNS WHERE COLUMN_NAME = 'indentifier'
Credit @Xnubil

Dont just run it on your database. all it does is give you all the tables that have owner and identifier so you can put them into the identifier table kashacters needs. like this

local IdentifierTables = {
    {table = "users", column = "identifier"},
    {table = "owned_vehicles", column = "owner"},
    {table = "user_accounts", column = "identifier"},
}
1 Like

Thank you ! Did that, Another thing is that after i die and hold E to revive it will show a black screen, i can hear the notifications and everything around me but i have that black screen. Any fix for that ?

Anyone having issues with instancing using this? If so have you managed to fix it or get around it?

having same issues

What my work around is, within the instance script, where the players have collision and invisibility set based on entering instances or shared instances.

Remove the anti collision and invisibility.

The down side is, people can’t own the same home/share a potential instance property.

There are creative ways around it after disabling the above… But it just means more work for realestate job.

I plan on going back to revisiting it at some point to prevent any potential player remaining instanced or stuck within an instance.

If I make any headway, I’ll release it/keep people updated.
Just redoing my drugsales for now.
:kiss:

Ps, I assumed you were referring to people being instanced aka invisible out in the city.

1 Like

Hey

Yeah that is what i was referring to. Upon joining we notice that odd things can happen like cars will vanish or clothes may change although both don’t always happen it’s just worrying to know that is has happened.

We are also getting issues with duplicate entries now with the motel and are working to try and find the issue there. What you mentioned as well above i think will not work since the motel script uses the same room for all the instances.

We have a script that will kick players that are found to be instanced but ofc, we would prefer it to not instance at all.

If you have any ideas about the motel duplicating then hmu, ill be sure to report back here if we solve it incase others here run into the issue.