[RELEASE][ESX] KASHacters Multi Character

Installed perfect. Had an issue at first, only to realize it was an issue with my DB. Otherwise works perfect! Made it have 6 slots looks clean. Thnx for the awesome release!!:ok_hand::+1::+1:

Hi. I got a Problem.

After Relog i always join on the same Position nevermind where i did logout.

And i spawn under the World. Can someone gimme a Hint how to fix it ?

I have the same problem, did you solve it?

how to fix text that you have Play Roleplay i mean just buttons how to get them in the middle of everything

Does anyone has the same problem as me ?
That when ever i join my server most of the time i get a default gta ped instead of my esx_skin character…
If anyone has or had the same problem and go tit fixed please let me know i’m stuck on this one :frowning:

2 Likes

Don’t you see that “getLastPosition”? Look for your saving positions…

I’ve got an issue with the switch characters. We’ve added this line of code here - RegisterCommand(‘switch’, function() TriggerEvent(‘kashactersC:ReloadCharacters’) end) Now whenever we do /switch is just takes us to a blank screen. Any idea why this would be happening?

Put this line of code at line 114 in client/main.lua

RegisterCommand('switch', function()
TriggerEvent('kashactersC:ReloadCharacters')
end)

And it should work, you need to have it in the right order as well. Not like this! :slight_smile:

RegisterCommand(‘switch’, function() TriggerEvent(‘kashactersC:ReloadCharacters’) end)

Dont use the command. Doesent work. Only bring you back to the char select. But you will still have the same skin

Use that for the command switch in the server side :

RegisterServerEvent(“kashactersS:CharacterChosen”)
AddEventHandler(‘kashactersS:CharacterChosen’, function(charid, ischar)
local src = source
local spawn = {}
SetLastCharacter(src, tonumber(charid))
SetCharToIdentifier(GetPlayerIdentifiers(src)[1], tonumber(charid))
if ischar == “true” then
spawn = GetSpawnPos(src)
TriggerClientEvent(“kashactersC:Skinchanger”, src)
else
TriggerClientEvent(‘skinchanger:loadDefaultModel’, src, true, cb)
spawn = { x = -1045.31, y = -2750.69, z = 20.36 } – DEFAULT SPAWN POSITION
end
TriggerClientEvent(“kashactersC:SpawnCharacter”, src, spawn)
end)

and this in client side :

RegisterNetEvent(‘kashactersC:Skinchanger’)
AddEventHandler(‘kashactersC:Skinchanger’, function(source)
local source_ = source
ESX.TriggerServerCallback(‘esx_skin:getPlayerSkin’, function(skin, jobSkin)
TriggerEvent(‘skinchanger:loadSkin’, skin)
end)
end)

2 Likes

It works but I get this error when I pick the first time “Error running call reference function for resource esx_skin: citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:351: server/main.lua:39: attempt to index a nil value (local ‘xPlayer’)”

Someone have a issue with tattoo because if i have tattoo in one character all the other will have the same tattoos…

doesn´t work for me…

Hello, first of all thanks for the awesome script but i have a question. Everything works correctly when i creating a new character, it appears on the map after leaving the server, reconnecting and selecting the same character receives such an error. The position of the character is also written in a strange way only x: and z: had any of you a similar problem and maybe knows the solution?

HELP!

Then you didn’t add the table in the lua file.

Any errors?

i realized where the problem are. if i’m right the problem lies on es_extended side ( Saving cords problem ) im using now es_extended v1.0.14 and problem its gone

if I choose to create a character, something like this pops up

Have you been able to fix this yet?