[Release][ESX] [Jobs]

help me, how to fix this?

Update/add a manifest version.

1 Like

Hi i installed it and joined the lumberjack job and changed my work clothes and then i press E at Wood pile nothing happens can somebody help me ? :smiley:

change it in the miner lua aswell as the database

check line 4

u can check the locales folder to see if it comes with a english translation if it does just change it from fr to en

does smoene know why i got all the place to sell iron gold… or other places qwith this script in double?

i have on the map 1/2 ad 2/2 for iron gold or any other spot on the map… its annoying i dont know what’s causing this

Someone please help!
ERROR

Error running system event handling function for resource esx_addonaccount: citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:41: Failed to execute thread: @esx_addonaccount/server/main.lua:71: attempt to index a nil value (local 'xPlayer')
stack traceback:
        @esx_addonaccount/server/main.lua:71: in upvalue 'handler'
        citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:219: in function <citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:218>
stack traceback:
        [C]: in function 'error'
        citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:41: in field 'CreateThreadNow'
        citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:218: in function <citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:182>
Error running system event handling function for resource esx_addoninventory: citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:41: Failed to execute thread: @esx_addoninventory/server/main.lua:94: attempt to index a nil value (local 'xPlayer')
stack traceback:
        @esx_addoninventory/server/main.lua:94: in upvalue 'handler'
        citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:219: in function <citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:218>
stack traceback:
        citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:218: in function <citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:182>
Error running system event handling function for resource esx_datastore: citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:41: Failed to execute thread: @esx_datastore/server/main.lua:88: attempt to index a nil value (local 'xPlayer')
stack traceback:
        @esx_datastore/server/main.lua:88: in upvalue 'handler'
stack traceback:

literally just updated my server files to try see if that was the problem but no takes.

Server.cfg

set mysql_connection_string “server=127.0.0.1;database=essentialmode;userid=root;”
set es_enableCustomData 1

start mapmanager
start chat
start spawnmanager
start fivem
start hardcap
start ■■■■■■■
#start scoreboard
#start playernames
start sessionmanager
start disabledispatch
start warmenu
start NativeUI
start EasyAdmin
start ELS-FiveM

start mysql-async
restart sessionmanager
start async
add_ace resource.essentialmode command.sets allow
add_ace resource.essentialmode command.add_principal allow
add_ace resource.essentialmode command.add_ace allow
start essentialmode
start esplugin_mysql
start es_admin2

start es_extended

start esx_menu_default
start esx_menu_list
start esx_menu_dialog

start es_ui
start esx_addonaccount
start esx_jobs
start esx_skin
start skinchanger
start esx_society
start esx_joblisting
start cron
start instance
start esx_policejob
start esx_datastore
start esx_billing
start esx_addoninventory
start esx_inventoryhud
#start esx_license
#start esx_identity
start esx_atm
start esx_bankerjob
start esx_deliveries
start esx_mechanicjob
start esx_weaponshop
start esx_ambulancejob
start esx_property
start ESX_CommunityService

Let me know if you can Discord assist me.

anyone know how to make it so only people with the job can see there blimp

Screenshot_42

Anyone have a snippet or fix for when they’re exploiting the markers to get the items faster
i.e Use first person to dance around Need a snippet pls :frowning:

Hello,
Esque you know how to reduce the size of the pole logo uses?

Is there any way to check IF player is in service vehicle, spawned from the job to start farming without exiting this vehicle?
As far as I know the code already is checking for specific vehicle to delete it on the red spot, but it would be nice if we can use this piece of code somehow to limit farming issues while locking the player INSIDE the vehicle while farming.

Is there any way on how to change jobs ingame if they are whitelisted

just extend the wait time.

why do i not have any icon for the job i picked at the job center???

lumberjack
fisherman
fueler
reporter
tailor
miner
slaughterer

i went to job center press e and picked to be miner says i’m that job title but i have nothing else on the map like where to go do my job etc? do i need special job for miner?

1 Like

Hey, does someone knows how to insert animations and position freeze when starting farming something because there is a bug at the moment for farming 3-6 times faster then normal…

Try to print the zone.Item.db_name but it prints nothing. Anyone can help please? (in client/main.lua)

So i installed es extended addon account and esx jobs added the sql to my database and i still cannot see the menu when i press e

I like this file so much Can you convert it to vrp?

Hi there, when i try to delete car on delete spawner it’s giving back my deposit but doesn’t delete my vehicle. Why ?