[Release][ESX] [Jobs]

Yea, still nothing, it’s super weird.

I am unsure then. I had this issue before and that helped.

Hmmm, I think I found my problem. Unsure how to move forward.

“Error loading script server/main.lua in resource, esx_joblisting: server/main.lua:1: attempt to call a nil value <global ‘require’>
server/main.lua:1: in main chunk
Failed to load script server/main.lua.”

I am unsure what to do with that. But, I am sure other developers can help. I would recommend going to the ESX support discord and sharing that error code.

The invite link to the ESX support discord is expired. :frowning:
Thanks for trying, I appreciate the help.

may sound like a really dumb question but do you need [Release] MySQL Async Library - 3.3.0 For this to work?

Yes. You need essentialmode, Esplugin_mysql, and that and a few other things.

I have all the ones that are listed in the requirements but it wasn’t part of that so I wasn’t 100% sure so thank you

I also was reading through and made sure to get the joblistings one as well

I also read something about a load order?

What do you mean load order. Yes you need job listings, you also need esx_menu____
I dont know all the menu things but for sure there are 3 of them.

I dont remember where I saw it. and alright ill look into it

Same… I need help with it. I have the same Error Message…

[ERROR] [MySQL] An error happens on MySQL for query “SELECT * FROM jobs {=}”: Unable to connect to any of the specified MySQL hosts.
Error running system event handling function for resource esx_society-master: citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:41: Failed to execute thread: server/main.lua:31: attempt to get length of a nil value (local ‘result’)
stack traceback:
server/main.lua:31: in upvalue 'handler’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:174: in function citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:173
stack traceback:
[C]: in function 'error’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:41: in field 'CreateThreadNow’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:173: in function citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:138
[ERROR] [MySQL] An error happens on MySQL for query “SELECT * FROM addon_account {=}”: Unable to connect to any of the specified MySQL hosts.
[ERROR] [MySQL] An error happens on MySQL for query “SELECT * FROM items {=}”: Unable to connect to any of the specified MySQL hosts.
Error running system event handling function for resource esx_addonaccount-master: citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:41: Failed to execute thread: server/main.lua:12: attempt to get length of a nil value (local ‘result’)
stack traceback:
server/main.lua:12: in upvalue 'handler’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:174: in function citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:173
stack traceback:
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:173: in function citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:138
[ERROR] [MySQL] An error happens on MySQL for query “SELECT * FROM items {=}”: Unable to connect to any of the specified MySQL hosts.
Error running system event handling function for resource esx_addoninventory-master: citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:41: Failed to execute thread: server/main.lua:14: attempt to get length of a nil value (local ‘items’)
stack traceback:
server/main.lua:14: in upvalue 'handler’
stack traceback:
[ERROR] [MySQL] An error happens on MySQL for query “SELECT * FROM datastore {=}”: Unable to connect to any of the specified MySQL hosts.
Error running system event handling function for resource esx_datastore-master: citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:41: Failed to execute thread: server/main.lua:14: attempt to get length of a nil value (local ‘result’)
stack traceback:
server/main.lua:14: in upvalue 'handler’
stack traceback:
hitch warning: frame time of 591 milliseconds

I have problem too…

what is this?: [ERROR] [MySQL] An error happens on MySQL for query “SELECT * FROM datastore {=}”: Unable to connect to any of the specified MySQL hosts.

Hello,

I have this kind of problem that my FIB job is in jobcentre do anyone know’s how can i remove it?

Hello, sorry my bad english!

i installed EssentialMode5 mod, then latest es_extended mode.
Ofcourse i have installed joblisting, addonaccount etc…
And ofcourse i have mysql database.
proof:

folder

but problem is that game map dont show any of these jobs icons - i think its “Blip”:)?
And yes, i watched conf files, all of them are true.
and there is gamemap:

Can someone explain what im doing wrong ?

THANKS!

They only show if you take the job… Try it next time.

Change the whitelist value in the db to 1

I keep getting the following error when imputing the jobs when I have all required scripts.
My MySQL Database Error Code (1146) “essentialmode.jobs” doesn’t exist

how i can create a job?