[Release][ESX][JOB] Esx_computing

claro estuve probándolo y va perfecto, solo falla eso de los blips, pero dices que vendrá en la próxima actualización a si que por mi 10/10 por vuestro trabajo

Dice que el syntax de la SQL es de otra version, ayuda por favor

you can easily do this urself, if the script is working correctly for you pm me I can do the edit Arsalan#6985

good job

1 Like

having problem in job center when I try to get the computing job.
when i press to get the job it says in console:

" ignoring invalid .setJob() usage for “steamid”

any help?

fixed, i just realize the job grade was 1, if you having same problem change the grade to 0

1 Like

Works flawlessly. Ive made it so that you dont need to have a job to actually do this as i dont use the esx_job system. Question, are you able to help me edit the client.lua so that when i select the work uniform it doesnt reference the job table, but references the config file where i can have a config.male and the uniform works that way?

1 Like

@floatingdog Change your client to this and it won’t pull from the job in your DB and will be set by these numbers

You must do your own research on the variations though

1 Like

You legend. Thank you sir.

1 Like

Stop coding in spanish, do you think anyone wants to read this??? Do you think everyone is from spain. The topic is in english why not the resource?
Also what is that formatting? Your indents are complete mess all over the place.

@Poggu If you don’t like it, don’t download it, plain and simple. We Spaniards also translate all English scripts, because spend 30 minutes translating it, nothing will happen to you

2 Likes

English is used world-wide, even people that don’t speak native english DO code “in english”. It’s much easier to translate from english to spanish as MOST people understand english. Literally no one speaks spanish compared to english and people will have much harder times translating this shit to english. The code that you publish on this forum is supposed to be good and be able to learn from. You don’t want to learn from this.

El código está escrito por mi y otro compañero de habla hispana, no es un producto por el que te esté pidiendo dinero ni reconocimiento. Estamos compartiendo de forma desinteresada, así que no nos digas como tenemos que hacer las cosas, si te interesa el contenido y quieres usarlo te lo descargas, si no lo entiendes puedes molestarte en utilizar la mejor herramienta de un programador; Google. Como lo hacemos nosotros tantísimas veces y no voy pidiendo a nadie, inglés, alemán, francés o cualquier otro que haga su trabajo en mi lengua para que me sea mas fácil a mi y me lo de todo hecho. Si tienes algún problema siempre puedes hacer tu propio script.
Por cierto antes de comentar cualquier cosa (“Literally no one speaks spanish compared to english”) también puedes informarte, ya que la cantidad de hispanohablantes supera los 500 millones de personas en el mundo…
Que tengas un buen día y suerte en tu vida.

5 Likes

Instale el script y todo perfecto, solo que el mapeo extra no me aparece, solo me aparece el original de lifeinvader, pero no me salen las demas habitaciones

1 Like

Debes instalarlo aparte, como indica en los requisitos. Te dejo el link aquí de todos modos.

I’d suggest providing a clear area of peds at the docks as merry weather peds spawn there and shoot you upon entering!

First thing first, how are you going to post in English but the script is in Spanish with no translations? Second I wasted over an hour fixing errors only to delete the entire thing. Third the job grade should be 0. I wish I didn’t spend so much time on this

so when ever time i try to put the database into my server i get nothing but errors ;( can you please help?

Soooo who has the edited version that’s in English and has the markers turned off if you don’t have the job?

dont waste your time. looks good. but isnt.

I love de parte de un español!!!