[RELEASE] Esx_jb_radars

I am sharing my script with radar props and check on vehicle plates and company plates.
In config file you’ll find all positions of the radars and there is an item coyotte you can sell to see blips on the map where the radars are.
:warning: To make fines work with society vehicle when you spawn your society vehicle put first 4 lettres of the job in the plate and then do a random number
Have fun!

DOWNLOAD:
esx_jb_radars

12 Likes

Any pics or something a bit more describing?

1 Like

looking for it :stuck_out_tongue:

i’ve put pic in description

What does it do? there is a screenshot of it’s functionality?

Hi @Jager_Bom , first of all thank you very much for your script :wink:
I will have two questions:

1. How to make the person who is flashing has a notif because I look but I do not find that it is in private car or company
  2. I saw that the bills are send but I think it takes a bit too long to send, can we do it faster?
    You can answer me in French in case: D

Salut, en premier merci beaucoup pour ton script :wink:
J’aurai deux question :

1. Comment faire pour que la personne qui est flasher aie une notif car j’ai regarder mais je trouve pas que cela soit en voiture privé ou entreprise
  2. J’ai vu que les factures sont envoyer mais je trouves que cela prend un peux trop long pour être envoyer, peux-t’on faire plus vite ? “My bad simple souci de virgule Souci regler”
    Tu peux me répondre en français au cas ou :smiley:

I can’t get this to flash. I just used a fresh install of this to test before I edited to MPH but I cant get it to give the notifications and stuff?

any advice would be great! :smiley: Thanks in advance

looks amazing though, would love to get it to work

I did that on purpose to not give fiine immediatly do you dont spoil the radars. Just change citizen wait to get the fine faster or not

Notifications are send a bit later of you are caught by the radar, I made this on purpose do to not spoil the radar location

Ohhh, How long is the delay. I removed it while I waited for a reply. Is it an invoice they have to pay themselves or is it instantly deducted?

it’s an invoye the have to pay themselves. the delay is client sided line 119

1 Like

tyvm for the response, love the script!

Please keep it english on the forums.

1 Like

We had the problem that the users didn’t get their fines from the esx_jb_radars:PayFine event. Nothing happened.

So we changed to the esx_billing:sendBill event instead, but when we did this the users are getting the bills from themselves so when they get their fine and pays it, it says “you got x money” and “you payed x money” or whatever.

Anyone having the same problem? Would love to use the PayFine event instead of the esx_billing one.

I do not know, I know, it’s the same for me.
I have the flash of the radar, informing that I was above the limit, even after last time I do not receive the notification for payment of the fine.

Well, me too. That’s why we chose to use the esx_billing code instead because that worked. But it’s kinda sad that it sends from themselves so it both says “you payed x” and “you recieved” etc.

there is a fine but you don’t get it immediatly you get the fine like 60secs after you were caught

like you can see there is a server event payfine

and everything works, because it is on my server

Well I never got any. Tried this in hours so. I know that you did set it at 60 seconds, but still when I removed it nothing happened.

Not sure why, but maybe it’s broken?

it’s not broken :stuck_out_tongue:

just its for player vehicles and society vehicles only and society vehicles plates must start with their biginning of their names and put it in server file

Well, we tried with private vehicles from our garage. Still, didn’t work.

Could you help me, please?
The records of fines are being created perfectly in the database as shown below:

More players are not being notified of fines