[RELEASE][ESX] Items for weapons and accessories

Okey, then ill suggest to look upp that everything is correctly into the database as a start, and also i dont know what you wanna show in the video?

after server restart player join the server then he pickup molotov but it remove

Okay, have you changed anything in the config.Lua?

Nope.

And everything is correct in the database?

Also how are the use function in the hotkey bar?

Hello all, i know this post is quite old but well i ll try to ask here, i love this script and it work exactly how i wanted but i only have a minor problem, the number of ammo in my inventory never go down when i shoot, so when my gun is empty i change to another gun and when i take the other one back it have ammo again ( since i still have them in the inventory ) i hope its clear xD

i use es_extended 1.2 and did your modification correctly
i use the InventoryHUD
i can drop ammo and take them back without problem but your script basically dont remove them for me

a little bit more of precision i got 1 error :

@fdev_weapons/client/main.lua:60: attemp to index a nil value ( global ‘ammoCount’)

Hi, are there any specific weapons it happens to or is it every weapon?

dont worry its fixed already, basically i named all my weapon item the same as the ID ( for example WEAPON_MG ) but when you do item like throwables, the script dont like that and throw this error ( wich will stop ammo from going down ), so i just renamed those weapon and it work perfectly !

by the way, i finished adding ALL weapon from the game and im currently doing all attachment for all weapon, everything is working just perfectly

Glad to hear that you managed to get everything working😁

yup, just a mistake from me :+1:

Hi, I’ve done everything right but when I give myself a weapon it does not appear in the weaponwheel? What is the problem?

How do you give yourself the weapons?

/giveitem “id” weapon_pistol 1

I also tried /giveitem “id” pistol 1

Does it give you the item in the inventory?

yes, but not in the weapon wheel

What version of esx are you running?