[Release][ESX] Inventory HUD - 2.4 (properties, trunks, players, shops, storages ...)

Hello,
Here in fact I am having a problem with displaying the images for the items at the shop level, I have read all the above conversation thread but at home it does not seem to work.

I have modified the fxmanifest.lua in this way:

crx

But no display, I specify that my server is running on linux, I do not know linux very well I may have made a mistake.

Thanks for your help.

(I’m using google translate sorry)

Its in russian for me can I make it english orrr?

Does anyone know why I am unable to have a limit to items? I can’t see it as 5 / 30

Hi, it gave me 2 cash icons in invenory, and one of them is working…

1 Like

Change your config.lua to look like this.

This should remove the double money.

The reason for this is cause ESX there is 2 types of money, Cash or Money this inventory will work for either.

3 Likes

Is this compatible with ESX Legacy?

I got it working for legacy, just a super huge pain in the ass. Gotta fix tons of code. DP_Inventory would prolly be a better option for you if your newer to development. Just turn up weight in es_extended and DP_Inventory. If you don’t you won’t be able to hold more than 24 items.

1 Like

Can’t drag from the store and it is not in english don’t know why. Anyone can help? did change all the script as in the wikis.

any help my trunk or glovebox wont open

you need to convert it if your using weight

Hey im having a problem with inventory its on but it wont close i change the keys in html config.js but nothing works any help would be good

Does this work for esx legacy version?

Does this work for esx legacy version?

I tried it and it doesn’t really work, mainly with the esx_shops integration, if I could get that working, it might work.

did you get it working?

Nope, I didn’t

yo how can i change the language to english

I have an issue where say for example I have a pistol. I leave the server and re join. When I join back I have the pistol in my inventory but not in my weapon wheel, so what I have to do is I have to drop any weapon on the ground and pick it back up. Then it will show in my weapon wheel. Is there a way to fix it. I am aware that there is a way to make it so when you spawn you spawn with your weapon in your hand so when you put it away it will be in your weapon wheel, but I’m unsure if anyone knows how to. Any response is appreciated.

1 Like

hi. on your question about setting it to use character name instead of id go to line 81 of inventory.js inside the htmi/js/inventor.js file. locate line 81 it should say

ID ’ + player.player + ‘’);

change it to

’ + player.label + ’ (’ + player.player + ‘)’);

and there u go

limit or weight ?