[Release] ESX Identity - RESKIN - lilwesyy

@Xd_Golden_Tiger try and let me know

Supo bro

• Enter key could work if you remove the script
  • Restriced for kinda works(don’t know how to improve)
  • Tried to add that button but does not work as expected

I THINK I WILL MAKE A NEWER VERSION WITH SOMETHING THAT COULD BE THE REFERENCE

1 Like

It’s pretty sad I can’t use this one man.
It’s like already said before there are some problems if you make a fault he doesn’t give you the error when you make the fault it let you go further and at the end he gives you the error.
The only thing you need to fix is just the option you can go back that will fix enough for me personal

loadscreen stuck =(

1 Like

Looks good :slight_smile:

The Submit Button doesnt work

I like the look of this reskin, but you should make it so you can press ‘‘ENTER’’ between every line, and also add /register and /delchar commands to have the availability to make more characters.

Red the other comments

Thank you! Looks Amazing! Grazie!!!

I got an error about KeyDown is not defined

Hey, nice script, but how can i change the background?

@Nik-YT
Go to:

esx_identity/html/style.css

And then on line 10 you’ll find:

background: #7800ff;

Change it to any hex you want.

Thank you, can i put there a png oder jpg? Can you write down the code?

@Nik-YT

background-image: url("URL TO IMAGE HERE");

Grazie a te vince :DD

@strianodev

Hey there, im having a problem where my mouse isnt showing up , know something about it? if i restart the resource it star to work again.

thanks

HI.thanks for this but the [Create] button not work.an i have this Erorr in console

please help.

strange,
I’ve followed all the steps, yet the original UI seems to persist. Despite deleting my cache and restarting my server several times after replacing esx_identity with this version.
I am running v1.1

Hello! I made another arrow to the left, but I don’t know how to program it to go back one and not jump to the next page. Can anyone help me with this?

Can’t enter after typing First name