[Release] [ESX] Grandmas House (RP Revive)

make an issue on the github and ill post a code snippet there for ya

or you can follow what @Limbonikk said.

Managed to fixed it by using the codes from FiveM Documentations and not [‘G’] etc, its not working half of the time.

@Livid_Fizz,

Please identify the required resources that are needed to run your resource on your main post. Additionally, please ensure you have proper permissions from the creators to use their work. Thank you for the understanding.

:mascot:

@hallux I do have them provided on the github before users download with links provided. This script uses code from mythic_progbar which i’m already good friends with Alzar, the creator of mythic_progbar. All credit has been given to the proper parties.

While that is all well and good, I am requesting you to please provide that information on this thread itself. Additionally, please refrain from requesting individuals to join your Discord for support. Please see the below snippet of the Release Rules and FAQ. Also, please take a few moments within that post to review the Quality section of the post.

Advertising

Any advertisement is not tolerated . This includes any mentions of support through third-party services like Discord and websites. If you would like to contact a user do so via Direct Messages or find their contact details via their profile description. Advertising includes, but is not limited to:

• Any Discord link/user (this includes extra support)
  • “Early Access” or extra features
  • “Go to my site to download”
  • Mentions of FiveM server communities

added the requirements to this post.

Works absolutely amazingly. one thing i would ask. is it possible to make so that it only works when EMS are offline i.e. no “ambulance” roled players are online? and if so how?

1 Like

Make a feature request on the github and I’ll get to it ASAP!

Thanks for coming back to me. i’m fairly new to github, wasnt sure where to put a feature request so i put it in as an issue (sorry in advance)

Thanks again though <3

Perfect place. I’ll go ahead and add the feature label to it and get to work on that ASAP.

Cheers buddy. That’s greatly appreciated.

So I don’t know what I am doing wrong. [ I am self taught and know I am not the greatest] but for some reason it does not work while dead… even though I have a doctor at the hospital that you can go to and take (while pressing E) It will not allow me to for this script. Please help?

You have to enable the control to be pressed while dead. This would be in your esx ambulancejob

Does Anyone has photos of video of the script?

I can press E and the bar and props load in but when its finished I don’t get revived any help?

Why release a script for a framework you don’t even use? Cant respawn while dead and you blame esx_ambulance while also using a server callback? Literally only have to put this in your script my guy.

if (IsDisabledControlJustPressed(0, 38) or IsControlJustPressed(0, 38)) then

Coolio

I can press E to quick spawn but unable to press E for check in.

how can we add this to ambulance society money?

1 Like