[Release][ESX] Give or delete owned vehicle to database (plate can custom or random generate)

Hi I’m admin on my server and its says I do not have sufficient privileges to use.
Can you help

2 Likes

Mine is the same and I’m getting no response from the author @MINO1

2 Likes

Can I add permissions to steam ids instead of roles? If not where do I config roles

The authorized ones to use this /givecar command is superadmin. You can just change it in the server side lua file like adding admin to the next line of superadmin. Thank You

I’ve tried that, I’ve tried admin and superadmin and it still tells me I cant use this command

Same here.

1 Like

Hello can you Help me image

1 Like

Check the server side

This is beacuse you used the command in the txadmin console and not in game

possible to make it work via txadmin console?

4 Likes

I have the same problem with “you dont have permission to do this command!”. Do you manage to fix it?

i had one problem and i had no idea to fixed it. when i give the car to other player they can’t able to put the vehicle to the garage but they able to spawned it but can’t store the vehicle

I got the same problem

I had the same problem. My issue was that id made the plate in the wrong order

how did you fixed it?

You must create the vehicle with the right plate pattern u using

And how do i do that? it creates the plate automatically
category and name in database are NULL, that it makes automatically too

Go to vehicleshop and buy one. Check the plate pattern. Then use the command from the script :
_givecar [playerID] [car] like this for exapmle: _givecar 1 Baller XAE 321

ah ok thank you

Doesnt work, the car is at owned_vehicles in database but not in the garage visible and not in the impound visible

I use ESX legacy