[Release] [ESX] [FREE] gb_banking - Extended banking system

gb_banking is an extended banking system for FiveM, it provides bank accounts, debit cards and stuff like that. I hope you will enjoy using it.

So if you want to improve your server roleplay this script is directed to you.

Showcase

Video showcase

Screenshot:

Script is only ESX version, so don’t ask me for vrp port. And also only polish version included, translate it by yourself.

Feel free to change whatever you want. I don’t provide any support.

Download

Download via Github

gibe star plz

12 Likes

gj mate

2 Likes

nice release :slight_smile:

1 Like
SCRIPT ERROR: @gb_banking/server.lua:377: attempt to perform arithmetic on a nil value (local 'balance')
--[[ SALDO ]]--

function addAccountBalance(money)
	local _source = source
	local xPlayer = ESX.GetPlayerFromId(_source)
	local balance = getAccountBalance(xPlayer.identifier)
	local newBalance = balance + money                     <---------- LINE 377 ERROR 

MySQL.Async.execute("UPDATE gb_banking SET balance = @balance WHERE identifier = @identifier", {
		['@identifier'] = xPlayer.identifier,
		['@balance'] = newBalance
	})
end

very nice although i didnt understand one thing is shop thingy what is that ? can u explain please?

watch video till end

@Capitan_KaraTV You don’t have an account so balance is null ;c

English translation?

of curse i have a account bro

Actually there’s a point in the video where you literally show some text that is the exact same as this.

You should be giving credit to the person who wrote this: https://github.com/jacobwi/new_banking as that is where the code was originally written.

Code looks very similar to another free release banking script. I hope you plan to give credit, mate.

image Somebody know how to fix this?

you dont have an account

There will be some updates soon. I think so :smirk:

1 Like

u fixed everything ? And u didn’t mention about credit card where to add credit card… and also please rework on atms use models of atm not coords there only 4 or 5 models of atm in game :relieved:

And it didn’t triggering the Hud i mean hud didn’t show bank account money. Please add that option in main account mean which one account is selected as main that account shows bank money also in hud :relieved:

Otherwise script is very nice a like that script :heart: thanks for making sach a Great script for esx

I will make a support for hud, literally forgot about it ^^

Coords are more optimized than objects.

Script will be supported, developed and upgraded in various ways and with other new scripts. Got many plans about it so stay tuned :wink:

Major problems are fixed, i will figure out nui problem today and stable version without credit system will be released.
Credit system - credits, credit cards

I will make wiki or some tuts for banks including mentioned debit (not credit) cards.

bro then remove option of cards totally and also just use models of ATM machines not use coords just like other scripts use ATM Models to detect atm machine not coords because there are many pleace where atm are and peoples add ATM machines in custom Mlos so if u use ATM machine models then it will be nice :slight_smile:

There will be credit cards and debit cards.
Now there are just debit cards.