[Release] - ESX_GarbageCrew_v2

Love this job it runs pretty damn well!
Im curious tho how did you make it so anyone can do the job? Im asking as I have a few other jobs that I want anyone to do but cant find the coding… Any chance you could help me out?

It is just a list that is transferred to all clients so they know where the job is… it can be adapted for any jobs tbh but i would need to know what your looking to make it work with and i can give you an idea of how hard it would be to setup.

SpikE

Well I Was looking into the City Works job at the moment. Is it all good to message you?

Any kind of help with this would be perfect and I would be grateful more then ever :slight_smile:

I’m trying to get this setup on my server, I’ve imported the sql file into the database, and verified it went in correctly. I’ve added the resource and added it to the cfg. Edited the config.lua - so the job appears in both the Job Menu and the HUD. However, the blips for getting the vehicle, clothes etc doesn’t spawn on the map.

Teleporting to the location of which the cords have been set to, there’s no yellow spawn points or anything. It’s just a regular building.

Any help getting this working would be amazing. Thanks!

Did you change the setting in the config Config.JobName = ‘unemployed’ to what ever name is in your job’s table in your database… if it is from the sql it should be 'Config.JobName = ‘garbagejob’

SpikE

if that doesn’t help … i work midnight shift EST - if you dm me your info i we can try and set a time i can login to your server with you to find out what is going on with the script.

Thank you so much, so far so good

Glad to know it is working… if you find any errors pls feel free to msg me on here and i will get back to you.

SpikE

1 Like

Well done, this mod is an example for many other mods. Thank you for this great work

Hello… Has someone a solution for my problem… because when i want to spawn the Garbage Vehicle… It despawns after one sec… I dont have any errors in my console… Maybe someone can help me. Thanks :slight_smile:

I installed and it works perfectly but i cant see the logo of the dump in the map, when i go tho the bump i dont see the colorpoints that indicate that there is some action but i can use it, PLEASE HELP How i can edit the colorpoints so i can see them

Hello, i installed the script and changed the position on Config.Collections and now it is crashing my game. How can i fix this?

I’ve installed the script, I am able to get the job, though there is no prompt to pickup the truck at the depot and even if i tp to the depot I cannot get the truck

Sorry for the long delay i was away for a month. If you have the job setup in and it is the right job name… there should be a marker at the top of the stairs to clock-in / clock-out once you have clocked-in it will show the marker for pulling out a truck.

if you see that marker and still do not see the truck marker… dm me your server info and we can try to setup a time i can join your server to see if i can help figure it out.

SpikE

Not exaclty sure what you mean by changed the position on Config.Collections… but if you go back to default does it stop crashing your game. If that works post here what you changed so i can try and help figure out why it would cause a crash.

SpikE

I would need to see what is going on to try and help you fix this… if you still have the issue dm with our server ip and i can join and see if we can get it sorted out.

SpikE

Not a worry now, thank you but I seem to have got it working
Still trying to figure out how to link it with esx identity so that the uniform links but with the mp player ped, but i am still loving the script!

Edit: unfortunately I am having an issue with taking the truck back. It seems to despawn upon returning, but after one second it respawns again

If you could get a video of this happening or msg me your server info i can come on and see what is going on. It should despawn after you enter the circle and hit E and not before.

SpikE

Hi, i changed the position for the dumpers. For example: my server is in Paleto Bay so i moved the locations where you take the trash from the dumpsters. When i finish to take the bags from the dumpster (for example i take all of them, 3 let’s say and when i do the final one when i’m near the garbage truck it crashes the player client). The script it’s not crashing player client when the default locations are on. Please help me because it is a great script

I would need to see what is going on the exact error you recieve when you crash to try and sort it out. If you can dm me … and send me your server info I will get back to you and try to set a time we can both be on the server to get this issue sorted out.

SpikE