[Release][ESX][Gamemode] Military Team Death Match ( Optimized )

99% of the reported issues to me are just because of the using the script wrongly. I DONT Care if someone is so !@#$ that doesn’t read the whole topic before just COPY and pasting and running. at least when you get errors go and read topic dont PM me :slight_smile:
Its so frustrating to see people are just typing bull!@#$ instead of thinking and reading.
i wont respond to anything related to this project anymore. im not responsible to answer peoples dumb questions and miss using and minor bugs

I regret to say that this mode does not work. I spent 2 days trying to properly launch the modification. I tried to upload newer and older versions of scripts (e.g. es_extended) but it did not help. I also asked the developer for help, but as you can see my problem is gone his very vague help did not help me at all. When I fixed one bug, another one appeared. I do not know if the owner of the mode is not able to fix all the bugs and covers his ignorance with alleged errors of other users. because it won’t work for you anyway and you’ll waste time fixing it.

if you cannot run it properly. it doesn’t mean its not working!
i don’t have mental issues to release a non working script in forum! as i sayed ive test this script multiple times before i uploaded it here! currently there is some minor bugs that im aware of them. i don’t say its completely 100% Fixed. read the topic again! i said there will be minor bugs! actually it had 1 major bug that i wasn’t aware and i fixed it asap thanks to the reporter! bug was friendly fire. players could not damage each other even if they was in opposite team of each other. i fixed it in 2 min! and another mistake of mine was .sql file that i didn’t provide! i forgot to do it! thanks to @Big_gaLcH i uploaded the file as soon as i found out! im not saying that 100% of the report are just because people are using it wrong. there was serveral reports that was actually true! but the reports that im getting from you and some other users are just because of miss using. i clearly said ITS a gamemode do not use any other script alongside of it. you will get errors. still 2-3 guy sent message to me they was getting an error. i tried more than 3 hours to help them. as soon as i found out they was using other scripts along side of the gamemode i was very disappointed! its so Frustrating to see someone didn’t even bother to read your whole topic about something and he/she is just complaining about it!
and btw i didn’t force anyone to use my scripts and i won’t get anything out of it! i just released it for fun! i spent more than 1-2 month on this script. of course i will be mad if someone is using esx_ambulancejob with the script then he gets error and tell me my script has bug.
current bugs :
when player joins to the server while capture is in warmup mode he will get the blip of the capture location.
when you are dead and someone tries to respawn you with medkit if any other player is also trying they both will lose their medkit at the end of the cast (i didn’t see this bug myself)
when player is in shooting phase ( 2-3 second after he fire a bullet ) he cannot use crouch.
None of the known bugs interfere with main Gamemode and they don’t interrupt the actual gameplay exprience.
i didn’t charge anyone for this script. i didn’t force anyone to use it. i don’t support and fix minor/major bugs that are happening because of the miss using. if you found any bug that is from my code (github link in the topic!) please PM me! i will be glad to fix it! i prefer to spend time on actual script rather than fixing your minor miss used bugs!
if this script doesn’t work for you instead of flaming and blaming the scripter and developer that spent more than 1-2 month on it find the issue and fix it!
btw the part the hurts me alot is the last sentence!

because it won’t work for you anyway and you’ll waste time fixing it.

so you are basically telling that i just wrote more than 5k lines for nothing?

its like blaming fivem for a server crash. the server it self is causing the crash but you are blaming fivem for it!
bot did not make them! they take time and they take effort to do! thats why someone with skill of doing this is called developer! scripter!! its so easy to just copy paste and use them but the developer may spent more than 2-3 month on them! please understand coding its not easy like copy pasting it from github ! its easy to say ITS NOT WORKING YOU ARE JUST WASTING YOUR TIME COPY PASTING IT.

i released couple of my scripts before on the forum i didn’t face any problem like this before!. the problem is this one is way more bigger
way more code and way more complexity
more code and more complexity = more bugs that are happening because of miss using
i didn’t think someday i would be that mad to think about deleting my own topic because someone doesn’t know how to use it and telling me 2 month of my effort and coding was just useless and non-working script its just sad!

i don’t expect any rewards/money anything when im releasing something in forum! at least don’t do this! now i understand why all of my developer friends are not releasing anything in forum!

@rezaCyber

What you made is great and working. Only mistake you made is the very very very very poor documentation. No hints of keybinds etc… no list of resources what this script is needed to able to run, you only put es_extended 1.2 but besides that there are some other script what is needed to run to make this mod work, but you havent mentioned them and this caused that 90% of people cannot use this fantastic mod. Please make a proper documentation in your github and people will stop reporting problems.

1 Like

Thanks! i will try to add a quick setup guide and keybinds and … for it in github soon.

people never respect work from a good scripter… you make a really nice and cool work ! and better… Thanks for sharing this ! so just people need to respect that !

Great work and thanks for the participation ! :heart:

3 Likes

Then you can finally write to me what scripts are necessary for this mode to work? @rezaCyber or @pstomi or @Algoma

You also need spawn manager and rp-radio and mumble voip or pma voice should work as well