},
    blip = {
        id = 1,
        color = 2
    }
}

• ESX Legacy
  • MySQL Async

Get it here: GitHub - boostless/Boost-OnlineShop: FiveM Online shop made with tailwindcss

9 Likes

nice release sir !

1 Like

Nice work

3 Likes

its dont work one my server the item label is undefined on my server i use qb-inventory converted to esx

Are there any errors ?

I have found some problems. First, In the “choose an item” menu on the “Sell item” page, it shows all items of the database instead of the item I have in my inventory (I have found a solution). Second, when I remove the adverts, the page “My adverts” will not reload.

Will look into it, but I don’t have the problem with the getting all the items

good release

1 Like

its not error

what does it mean? “Protected TriggerEvents”

You can’t abuse the events with some kind of menu :slight_smile:

good job
It would be very interesting if players could also sell and buy their vehicles
maybe another tab like items, vehicles

1 Like

Good Idea

1 Like

Update

• Fixed the issue with my adverts count not refreshing on remove
  • Added more checks for adding item to shop
  • Some optimizations

I sometimes press “Esc” after pressing “Sell item”, the “Sell item” box will still exist, unless I reopen the store and press “Cancel” or press the “Sell item”. (For example, I press “My adverts” and then press “Sell item”, the first time I press “Esc” is no problem, but then I reopen the store, and then follow the steps just now, when I press “Esc”, the “Sell item” page will be stuck)

Therefore, It would be better if this “Sell item” could be fixed on a layout instead of popping up. I hope the author can refer to this approach, thank you

1 Like

In addition, if the author can fix the first line (Search bar, Sell item, My adverts, Adverts), so that when scrolling the page, the first line will not disappear, it will be more user-friendly. Unfortunately, I am not very familiar with HTML and cannot change it myself, so I hope the author will help, thank you

1 Like

Will look into it :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Funy, very bad scrip.