[ABANDONED][ESX] esx_xp

same errors :frowning:

[ script:esx_xp] SCRIPT ERROR: @esx_xp/server/main.lua:104: attempt to call a nil value (field ‘triggerEvent’)
[ script:esx_xp] > (@mysql-async/mysql-async.js:14959)

Hello, could you help me setup ranks for jobs, please???!! For example, to be working as security I need to be at least lvl 5, for police lvl 10 and etc.

@Mobius01 dear how to config xp for each esx_jobs ?
ex: when deliver packaged chicken get for each piece10xp

Hi, I update the script on a bug that there is that the xp and the level do not update on the bar
You have to modify the line 104 of the server/main.lua :

xPlayer.triggerEvent(‘esx_xp:update’, goalXP, goalRank)

replace by
TriggerClientEvent(‘esx_xp:update’, xPlayer.source, goalXP, goalRank)

Use

TriggerClientEvent(‘esx_xp:Add’, source, 3)

If you want that to be in the job center, then use

You’d need something like this:

config.lua

Config.LockedJobs = {
	airlines 		= 60000,
	banker 			= 10000,
	banksecurity 	= 1000,
	cardealer 		= 5000 -- put name job instead of this and you can put more, i don't think you can put ranks , anyway remove this after the --
}

client/main.lua

function ShowJobListingMenu()
	ESX.TriggerServerCallback('esx_joblisting:getJobsList', function(jobs)
		local elements = {}

for i=1, #jobs, 1 do
			local element = {
				label = jobs[i].label,
				job   = jobs[i].job
			}

-- Job requires XP
			if Config.LockedJobs[jobs[i].job] ~= nil then
				local jobXP 	= Config.LockedJobs[jobs[i].job]
				local playerXP 	= ESX.GetPlayerData().xp

-- Player doesn't have required XP
				if playerXP < jobXP then
					element.locked 	= true
					element.xp 		= jobXP
					element.label 	= jobs[i].label .. ": <span style='color:red;'>Requires " .. jobXP .. "XP</span>"
				end
			end

table.insert(elements, element)			
		end

ESX.UI.Menu.Open('default', GetCurrentResourceName(), 'joblisting', {
			title    = _U('job_center'),
			align    = 'top-left',
			elements = elements
		}, function(data, menu)
			-- Check if job is XP locked
			if data.current.locked then
				-- Player doesn't have required XP
				ESX.ShowNotification("~r~ERROR: ~w~You require ~b~" .. data.current.xp .. "XP ~w~to get this job!")
			else
				-- Player has required XP
				TriggerServerEvent('esx_joblisting:setJob', data.current.job)
				ESX.ShowNotification(_U('new_job'))
				menu.close()
			end
		end, function(data, menu)
			menu.close()
		end)
	end)
end

Hi, could you help me, I can’t make a loop to get xp when we stay 5 minutes each time

I don’t understand, when I arrive on the server, the commands don’t work, but as soon as I restart the script it works again but I have to restart it when I am in the server, I really need help please

I read How do I lock a weapon/vehicle/unlockable on a rank?
But I don’t know how to install, I want to lock the vehicle until it arrives xp 10

QBCore version?

I’m in the middle of refactoring this resource because I’m not happy with it. I’ll be removing the ESX dependency so it can be used with any framework.

That would be awesome, whats the ETA for release?

how to do i fix this error that??? please help me

I tried a lot of thing and it didnt work, i want to get something like when a player get the level 4, he get a reward, like money or a item. Did anyone make this work?. i know this gonna be really easy, but hard for me.

AddEventHandler("esx_xp:rankUp", function(newRank, previousRank)
    if newRank == 4 then
        -- do something when player reaches rank 4
    end
end)

Sick release, is there anyway to make it so you get xp for kills or set it up so that each level up you get a certain amount of money

where exactly i have to put it then? because i can’t find any event that is called “esx_xp:rankUp” although it’s getting triggered inside the events.lua :thinking:

They’re fired client-side so you need to listen for them in a client-sided script:

AddEventHandler("esx_xp:rankUp", function(newRank, previousRank)

end)

I’m close to finishing the new version that is rewritten from the ground up and is framework agnostic, has many fixes and optimistations and is easier to apply awards for rank changes. Stay tuned.

2 Likes
if Config.ZombieDropLoot then
	Citizen.CreateThread(function()
		while true do
			Citizen.Wait(1)

for i, entity in pairs(entitys) do
				playerX, playerY, playerZ = table.unpack(GetEntityCoords(PlayerPedId(), true))
				pedX, pedY, pedZ = table.unpack(GetEntityCoords(entity, true))
				if DoesEntityExist(entity) == false then
					table.remove(entitys, i)
				end
				if IsPedDeadOrDying(entity, 1) == 1 then
					if GetPedSourceOfDeath(entity) == PlayerPedId() then
						playerX, playerY, playerZ = table.unpack(GetEntityCoords(PlayerPedId(), true))
						pedX, pedY, pedZ = table.unpack(GetEntityCoords(entity, true))	

if not IsPedInAnyVehicle(PlayerPedId(), false) then
							if(Vdist(playerX, playerY, playerZ, pedX, pedY, pedZ) < 1.5) then
								ESX.Game.Utils.DrawText3D({x = pedX, y = pedY, z = pedZ + 0.2}, '~c~PRESS ~b~[E]~c~ TO SEARCH', 0.8, 4)
								if IsControlJustReleased(1, 51) then
									if DoesEntityExist(PlayerPedId()) then
										RequestAnimDict("random@domestic")
										while not HasAnimDictLoaded("random@domestic") do
											Citizen.Wait(1)
										end
										TaskPlayAnim(PlayerPedId(), "random@domestic", "pickup_low", 8.0, -8, 2000, 2, 0, 0, 0, 0)

Citizen.Wait(2000)
										randomChance = math.random(1, 100)
										randomCommonWeapon = Config.CommonWeaponLoot[math.random(1, #Config.CommonWeaponLoot)]
										-- randomUncommonWeapon = Config.UncommonWeaponLoot[math.random(1, #Config.UncommonWeaponLoot)]
										-- randomRareWeapon = Config.RareWeaponLoot[math.random(1, #Config.RareWeaponLoot)]
										-- randomEpicWeapon = Config.EpicWeaponLoot[math.random(1, #Config.EpicWeaponLoot)]
										-- randomLegendaryWeapon = Config.LegendaryWeaponLoot[math.random(1, #Config.LegendaryWeaponLoot)]

randomCommonItem = Config.CommonItemLoot[math.random(1, #Config.CommonItemLoot)]
										-- randomUncommonItem = Config.UncommonItemLoot[math.random(1, #Config.UncommonItemLoot)]
										-- randomRareItem = Config.RareItemLoot[math.random(1, #Config.RareItemLoot)]
										-- randomEpicItem = Config.EpicItemLoot[math.random(1, #Config.EpicItemLoot)]
										-- randomLegendaryItem = Config.LegendaryItemLoot[math.random(1, #Config.LegendaryItemLoot)]

if randomChance > 0 and randomChance < Config.ProbabilityWeaponLoot then
											TriggerServerEvent('esx_zombiesystem:weaponloot', randomCommonWeapon)
										elseif randomChance >= Config.ProbabilityWeaponLoot and randomChance < Config.ProbabilityMoneyLoot then
											TriggerServerEvent('esx_zombiesystem:moneyloot')
										elseif randomChance >= Config.ProbabilityMoneyLoot and randomChance < Config.ProbabilityItemLoot then
											TriggerServerEvent('esx_zombiesystem:itemloot', randomCommonItem)
										elseif randomChance >= Config.ProbabilityItemLoot and randomChance < 100 then
											-- ESX.ShowNotification('You not found nothing')
											exports['dopeNotify2']:Alert("LOOT", "Du hast nichts gefunden", 5000, 'error')
										end
										ClearPedSecondaryTask(PlayerPedId())
										local model = GetEntityModel(entity)
										SetEntityAsNoLongerNeeded(entity)
										SetModelAsNoLongerNeeded(model)
										DeleteEntity(entity)
										table.remove(entitys, i)
									end
								end
							end
						end
					end
				end
			end
		end
	end)
end

Can someone tell me where to add the export to add the XP for a kill of an entity (Zombie), when I add it it’s inside the loop and i always get the XP until I loot the zombie although it should be only one time XP-Adding.