[ABANDONED][ESX] esx_xp

just posted that code a few comments upthere lol

how can i configure a job ? and how can i get xp ?

sorry im a beginner… :frowning: i will add xp for playtime fofr example every 15 min 10 xp and i will add when jobs done get extra xp

Wow, this… This is awesome. Thank you so much for sharing this with us. Furthermore, thank you for making it so user friendly, the sets and gets alone are GOLD.

I REALLY like this, and it can be adapted for so many systems.

Great job!

1 Like

how to add xp every 10 min 10xp ?

Server side

local minutes = 10
local xpToAdd = 10

function UpdateXP()
    local xPlayers = ESX.GetPlayers()

for i=1, #xPlayers, 1 do
        TriggerClientEvent('esx_xp:Add', xPlayers[i], xpToAdd)
    end

Citizen.SetTimeout(minutes * 60 * 1000, UpdateXP)
end

UpdateXP()
2 Likes

@Mobius01 I was wondering how I would go about needing a certain level per vehicle through esx_vehicleshop if possible. Ive touched on it a little bit but still learning. As well as doing the same for weaponshop to require certain xp for a weapon

Anyone able to create a reward menu to reward players base on levels?

amm this is script server.lua or client.lua or server.cfg?

server.lua he stated that as “Server side”

1 Like

server.cfg is it server side?
example: start es_extended

if i do zone and any in the zone remove xp every minutes ?

1 Like

How to setup this script with esx_vehicleshop ?

wehere paste this? in esx_xp server? or client?

Hey how to coding giving player 100xp every 10 minutes?

they are few option above this topic, 1 in client side and 1 in server side and both is working u can choose either one of those

This is for server side u can put on your server.lua

This is for client side u can put on client.lua

Please choose only 1 either server or client, u cant put both together cos its same function

I do not know if it happens to someone else but some players are reporting that on certain occasions it does not load the level correctly. I already created an issue on github but maybe it happened to one of them and could solve it.

Im looking for the same thing any luck???

I will start to run through to see the problem and let you know the fix as soon as I find out as I have not ever had this issue myself may.

1 Like

You can set events so say when client reaches rp_rank 20 they get a boost of say 5000 xp. Or you could use it so at certain levels they would unlock weapon categories and vehicle categories.

1 Like